Chapter 42

Nagato threw Killer Bee in Jail along with Kushina handcuffed. 

"W-Who is he?" asked Kushina.

"Killer Bee. Jinjuriki of Eight Tails." said Nagato.

"How!? He has full control over his Biju! No way! Who-"

"Uzumaki Naruto." said Nagato. Kushina looked down.

"What is it Kushina? You must be pissing yourself right now. Aren't you? What are you Child of Prophecy doing? Was it Worth it? To Train them? To not help us.." asked Nagato.

"W-What do you mean!? You never asked for Hel-"

"You were grand-daughter of the one of Leaders of  Uzushiogakure. When we were being attacked..Where were you exactly? Enjoying you romantic life with Namikaze. Everyone in  Uzushiogakure...Children Adults Pregnant Mothers...Everyone had one hope...Uzumaki Kushina will bring help from Konaha! What did Konaha do?! Betrayed us!" said Nagato.

Kushina looked down in shame. Nagato spit on her face and walked away.

"Damn..whore..Maybe her kids were out of lust..not love.." muttered Nagato.

Kushina cried.

"What!?" asked Naruto.

"Yeah...Four Tails and Five Tails are missing!" said Yahiko.

"Did someone captured them?" asked Satsuki.

"Yes..Maybe..Masked Man.." said Yakumo.

"That one..?" asked Everyone.

Yakumo nodded.

Guren came running in room.

"I just received news..Villages have organised Five-Kage meeting!" said Guren.

Everyone smiled.

"Now then...Lets begin next course of plan.." said Naruto as explained them.

Few Days Later 

Minato along with Sasuke and Itachi were moving towards Land of Iron.

"So..No Trace of Akatsuki..?" asked Sasuke.

"Yeah. It seems they were hiding and Ame is totally abandon..." said Itachi.

"We have to share information on Akatsuki. All members we know." said Minato.

"Including Satsuki?" asked Sasuke.

"Yes. Including her." said Itachi.

"Hokage-sama..Do you really think..Naruto is behind this?" asked Itachi.

"What?" asked Minato.

"I meant that Naruto Joined Akatsuki. However aren't we ignoring this masked man..Who claims himself to be 'Uchiha Madara'. I mean..He can strike anytime.." said Itachi.

"However Akatsuki is main concern. They have all Tailed Beast in possession." said Minato.

'Satsuki..Is this your answer?' thought Sasuke.

Minato entered room. He saw all Kage sitting and sat down. Sasuke and Itachi behind him.

"We will start the meeting now.." said Mifune. 

Sasuke looked around to see Temari and Kankuro next to Rasa.

Mizukage was sitting with Ao and Chojiro as bodyguards.