𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Taehyung is thinking so hard that his head started to hurt. No matter how great student he was, school can't prepare you for planning an escape from your kidnapper who treats you like a baby. Taehyung is watching the crib mobile above him and sighs. This is how babies feel? No wonder they cry so much because this is so fucking boring.

Taehyung's legs are like made of a jelly. He tried to stand up in the crib, but failed many times. During his last try he fell and banged his head against the bars of his crib. He doesn't want to cry, he really tries to stop the tears from coming, but his head really hurts. Taehyung is lonely and scared, he doesn't want to be alone and forgotten in the scary room.

Jungkook is too busy to think about Taehyung. He knows that Taehyung is locked in the nursery and no one is going to enter the room. Jungkook is a mafia boss, but he isn't doing everything alone. His right-hand man is Suho. It isn't easy to describe Suho's job. The man does everything his boss needs, goes wherever his boss sends him. But despite the fact that his job can't be describe, it is clear that he is a very important man in Jungkook's organization. Right now Suho and Jungkook are speaking about some stupid thugs from China who are causing troubles to Jungkook's drug dealers. Jungkook is mad and mad Jungkook is extremely dangerous. He is trying to find the best way how to send a message to everyone who wants to ruin his business. On the other hand Suho is the one who tries to stop his boss from a bloodbath and that isn't easy.

It took Suho a long time before he finally calmed down his boss and created a modest plan. Jungkook is fuming, he smokes a few cigarettes and then his mind wanders back to Taehyung. Jungkook is quite patient when he wants something really bad. And he wants Taehyung really bad. He isn't going to give up just because Taehyung fights with him. Jungkook stubs out his last cigarette in a crystal ashtray and gets up. It is time to see his baby boy.

Taehyung quickly turned his head toward the door after he heard some noises. The lock clicked and the door opened. Taehyung suddenly wants to be alone again after spotting Jungkook. The man rolled the sleeves of his shirt up and shows his tattooed arms before walking to the crib.

"How are you going? Did we calm down?"

Taehyung squirms to get away from the strong hands, but it is useless. Jungkook grabbed him under armpits and picks him up.

"Daddy needs to check your diaper."

Taehyung's arms and legs uncontrollably jerking and Jungkook removes the pacifier.

"Put me down!"

Taehyung screams and glares, but Jungkook only smiled.

"How you wish, baby."

Jungkook carries him over to a changing table and put him down. Taehyung's screaming intensifies, but Jungkook isn't looking fazed. Taehyung feels his throat beginning to hurt so he slowly stops. Meanwhile Jungkook undressed him and then opens the clean diaper. Taehyung starts crying in humiliation and Jungkook spreads another diaper. The boy has no idea what is the point of this whole thing. He will never use a diaper, there is no need for Jungkook to change his diaper. Taehyung is too busy with crying and screaming to see the clothes Jungkook grabbed from the closet. It is too late when Taehyung calmed down a bit and saw what he is wearing.

HIS CLOTHES

HIS CLOTHES

Taehyung is ready to start screaming again, but then Jungkook put the pacifier back and says something what forced Taehyung to stiffen.

"Let's have a little tour."