•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ•

|| 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒!||

|| 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒!||

It was a rare occasion that Jungkook wasn't drunk tonight although he was very exhausted from the long schedule at practice today. Lazily he unlocked his apartment door before getting inside and closing it behind him. Subconsciously he found himself rolling his eyes towards the couch but soon frowned in slight disappointment seeing you not waiting there like you usually did.

He dropped himself on the living room couch with a exhausted sigh. He threw his head back closing his eyes shut, his body aching with tiredness. The long dance routines and on top of that the sleepless nights had left him worn out. Soon he opened his eyes again looking around in curiosity. Where were you?  Even though his body was fighting against him, he somehow managed to stand up to check up on you. What if you were sick?

Jungkook silently opened your bedroom door slightly before peeking inside to feel the disappointment hitting his body again, looking at the empty bed. He quickly closed the door going to the kichen to see if you were busy making dinner but to his dismay the kitchen was empty too.

Where the hell are you, Y/n?  He ran back into the living room to check the time as he found himself growing worried. It's eleven and you are still not home?  Jungkook bit on his nails as his patience was running out as an hour passed by and still no news of you, it was even raining heavily outside. He tried calling on your phone but your phone was switched off, the man felt his heart racing in anxiety.

Were the hell where you ? Doesn't your  work end at 8 pm then where the fuck were you at? Could it be that you were with Tae–  Jungkook loudly groaned at his own thoughts, running a hand through his smooth hair. Stupid woman. His never ending thoughts came to a halt when the front door opened revealing your completely drenched figure.

He stomped towards you with angry steps before pinning his harsh glare at you as he fumed in anger. His eyes again fell on your neck making him grit his teeth together. Noticing Jungkook standing before you, you gulped before nervously smiling at him.

"Where the fuck were you?!"

His voice roared in the empty apartment making you flinch slightly as you pursed your lips looking down. Shit. You cursed under your breath knowing you have managed to anger him again.

"Don't just fucking stand there like a stupid doll you bitch! Do you know how much worried I was thinking you could be dead somewhere?! Why the fuck is your phone switched off, you stupid woman?! Where were you-wait were you with Taehyung hyung? No wonder he left the studio so early today."