Chapter 03 : Roomate!

Taehyun is currently sitting in his history class. He could feel himself dozing off the entire class. He hates history. More like, he loathed history subject so much. History is such a complicated subject. Why should we learn something from a few decades ago if we don't use the knowledge in real life situations? Although he loathed the subject he still nailed his history paper during the exam weeks.

"And now for the pair project"

Oh my fucking God.

The students around him immediately groan in frustration including Taehyun himself.

"I'll pair every each of you with one student from the senior yearㅡ"

Taehyun immediately raises his hand.

"Mr.Min, can I do it alone? It will be troublesome doing a group project with someone who you don't know"

He asked. Mr.Min sighs and fixes his glasses.

"This is a pair project, Kang. You must work in pair even if you hate it"

Mr.Min deadpanned. Taehyun scoffs as he put his hand down. He is not enjoying any of this. First, why do he need to do a pair work with some senior he can't even recognise? Second, why a senior? Mr.Min could've just pick someone from their year, right? Taehyun slump on the chair, groaning in annoyance.

"This history project that you'll be working on with your parner is about the history of vampiresㅡ"

The students once again groan in annoyance.

"Can we pick another topic, sir? Vampires? For a history project? Seriously?"

A brown hair male raises his hand. Taehyun snorts. He had a point there.

"Yeah, we're not some five year olds"

The blondenette beside Taehyun adds.

"Sim Jaeyoon and Jung Kai, should I just give you two a zero?"

Mr.Min said with a calm tone. Jake and Hueningkai both gulped. Taehyun glances at his bestfriend beside him and chuckles.

"No, sir"

Both the males said in unison. Mr.Min nods his head.

"Good"

Mr.Min then started listing all the pairs he had written down on the sheet. And Hueningkai, seems to be enjoying this since he's going to be pair with his boyfriend, Choi Soobin.

"...and lastly, Kang Taehyun and Choi Beomgyu"

Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows.

Choi Beomgyu? Who the fuck is Choi Beomgyu?

He immediately raises his hand getting Mr.Min's attention.

"I'm sorry Mr.Min but who's Beomgyu?"

"Ah. He's the transferee at class B-2. He's from Daegu and he was supposed to arrive today but he was absent"

Mr.Min explained. Taehyun nods. He slumps back to his seat, arms crossing while looking outside the window.

Thinking.

What kind of motherfucker who don't show up at their new school?

Taehyun sighs and plug in his earphones inside his ears while closing his eyes, not wanting to give any attention to whatever Mr.Min is saying at the front.

***

Beomgyu is currently standing in the middle of the living room looking around him. He feels uncomfortable with the new environment but yet it feels more cozier and warmer than his room in Weolhwa. He takes a deep breath and exhales it out. The raven hair male put his backpack on the sofa and walks around.