13. I feared him.

When I returned to the palace, I saw Callisto waiting outside my palace with a stern face.

'shit!'

I quickly hid behind the bushes without making any kind of sound.

I saw Cedric running towards Callisto. He started speaking something in a hurry. His expression got relaxed and looked around again for me.

'Oh God oh God please tell me he didn't see me...'

I peeked out of the bushes, I saw him sigh and turn around to leave.

"Phew..."

I immediately ran inside the palace. I saw Lucy stunned by my actions. I looked at her and gently smiled. She realized my presence and soon embraced me.

I quickly got freshened up and as usual, Lucy did my hair before going to sleep. She left once she was done.

'Hah just like today the next day will pass out just like this... I hope Callisto also forgets about what I did and just let go...'

After thinking about the things that happened today, I slowly drowned into sleep.

Next morning...

I asked Kyra about my schedule and I was free around noon, so I visited the training ground.

'Since I'm here anyway I should take the advantage and take a good look at the surroundings...'

As I was making my rounds I saw Callisto standing with Cedric.

"Gasp!"

Without thinking another thought I ran without making eye contact.

Huff huff huff-

'Fuck! What the hell?! Why is this happening to me?! Ugh...'

I ran into my office and started working again. Kyra looked at me with a stunned expression.

But soon she started to act normal and worked with it.

*******

Callisto's POV

(In the office...)

FLAP FLIP-FLAP-

"Cedric closes the window, all the papers are falling."

"Yes."

Callisto sighs and puts his chin on his palm.

'...What's with her?! I didn't see her that night after the inspection! And after a week when I finally get a hold of her she runs away!?'

"Ugh..."

SLAM-

Callisto slams his desk and gives an evil smirk whispering to himself, "Tomorrow I'll make sure that we have a good talk, Camille."

Cedric flinched as he heard Callisto speaking.

Cedric's POV

'Oh, God...' He sighed.

*********

Camille's POV

Today I have to meet the Emperor in his office.

'Ah...this is tiring...'

Knock knock-

"May I come in?", Kyra asked.

"Yes."

"Are you ready to go?"

'Unfortunately...'