A world of witches and parasites

Suddenly the siblings enter a room filled with strange objects and doodads. (Y/N) then spoke to himself "Heh. Bet this'll be luz's room in 6 years." Luz then replied annoyed "Heeeey!". (Y/N) then got serious "Alright luz we need to go. You're gonna miss the bus! Its just a book."

Luz then turned to (Y/N) and said "That book means everything to me." Luz stared at her brother as he sighed in defeat "Alright....let's go". Suddenly they heard a voice of what seemed to be an old lady. " Finally youre back!"

The mysterious woman began rummaging through the sack while her other hand twisted the owl on a stick turning it to wood. Suddenly (Y/N) stepped out. "Hi sorry to bother you but I need a book your pet stole."

Luz saw the book and reached out and grabbed it. "Sorry thats mine, thank you." She then pulled (Y/N) away to the door but it suddenly folded up. (Y/N) tripped and fell onto a shelf breaking it. A small black goop slithered into his sleeve.

The mysterious woman entered the tent telling the two "You two aren't going anywhere...". (y/n) then silently fought with luz saying " What's the matter with you? I had it!" And luz replying "I'm sorry! I panicked!".

(Y/n) tried thinking of a way to escape wishing he was fast enough to get luz and run off. Suddenly black tendrils rapped around his legs until they completely covered them. " HOLY SH-" (y/n) grabbed luz and they rush off.

The mystery woman simply stares at a broken glass container in shock. She suddenly yells "THAT ISNT JUST A ROCK?!". Eventually the black goop disappears while (y/n) is running. As it disappears they tumble over and roll to the middle of a street. Only it looks......different

(y/n) stares in aw of what hes seeing

(y/n) stares in aw of what hes seeing. Luz is about to say something but suddenly the two were nabbed by the old woman.

Time skip

(Y/n) and luz begged not to be killed but the woman interrupted them. " Eat you? Why would I eat potential customers! Also you can keep the parasite."

Suddenly (y/n) heard a voice in his head screaming ' I AM NO PARASITE WOMAN!' (Y/n) zoned out as he talked to the voice in his head.

[ 'Y/n thinking' 'Parasite thinking' ]

'What the hell are you?!'

'I....am venom. I am a powerful warrior from deep in the cosmos! Pathetic child! You have been  graced with the presence of a go-

'oh god I went insane. Oh nononono. This is the worst! Am I on drugs?! Is luz even really here?!'

'SILENCE! YOU ARE NOT ON ANY DRUG OR ARE YOU INSANE! You have bonded with me. Now I live as long as I'm connected to you. You are now semi dependant on me. If you want to survive in this world you'll need me. So.........do we have a deal?

Before (y/n) could answer, he heard a loud crash snapping him out of it.

He looked around and saw some guy in some weird getup pointing at the weird lady