Epilogues Announcement

Hello Readers, 

I hope you all are well and keeping safe.

I guess not everyone reads my message board when i post announcement about updates, thats why i am writing here to let you guys know that i am back to writing and will post the first Epilogue on coming Wednesday 14 July, in evening. :)

I know i am very late in posting it, the last chapter i posted was in March, but after few days of that, in very early April I lost a family member, my Khala.
Since pandemic, March 2020, i heard my news of deaths, of my acquaintances, friends of my friends and others. I lost my 2 teachers to Covid and my Bhabhi lost her friend. But when your own family member leave this world it really hits you hard. It makes you contemplates your own life and choices, it makes you realised that you too will leave this world one day. My mother was not well, loosing her sister made her weak and I had to be strong for her. It was a difficult time for my family.

And i have been emotionally and mentally disturbed since then, thats why i couldnt post anything, even when i tried to write something down, i just couldn't, nothing was coming to my mind. And last month after getting covid vaccination i was not well for 2 weeks and then my mother got vaccinated and needed my attention.

But now i am much better and i have also resigned from my job, as i want to concentrate on my mental and physical health and needed a break. So now i have more time at my hand to write, but still i am having some difficulties to write dialogues. But i will upload first epilogue on said date this time.

I am also working on new story, plot is in my head, just working on characterisations. It will be a short story though. I have few other story ideas in my mind but i am not sure if i will able to write more than one or not. Time will tell.

I wish you all strength and patience in these hard times, I know many of you have faced similar loses. Its not easy I know. But time is a big healer. We cannot forget, but we get used to with the pain and loss. 

May Allah bless you all with safety and health.

Take care,
Arooma (Bubbles 76)