S2, E3

-3rd POV-

"The U.A. sports festival first-year stage qualifier! The first game is an obstacle course race! It's a cruel chicken race where anything goes as long as you stay on course!" Present Mic said as he waved his hand, almost hitting Aizawa, who leaned down to not be hit.

"Hey."

"We'll bring you the exciting scenes with camera around the course!"

-----

"You don't need me, do you?"

"Now then—Can the golden eggs aiming to be future heroes get through the mass of Robo Infernos?!"

"If they went through all this trouble, I wish they would've prepared something better." He said as he froze the area around him. He then waved his arm forward as the robot froze. He got up and ran.

"He stopped them!"

"Between their legs! We can get through!"

"I wouldn't if I were you. I froze them when they were unbalanced." Todoroki said, as the machine fell forward, "They'll fall over."

"The second one through the first barrier is Todoroki Shoto from Class 1-A!"

"Hey! Someone's trapped underneath!" Someone said, as everyone looked at the fallen robot.

"Wouldn't that kill them?"

"Will people die at this sports festival?!"

Suddenly, someone burst from the robot, revealing to be Kirishima, who used his hardening quirk.

"Like I'd die!"

"Kirishima from Class 1-A was underneath! That's crazy!"

"That bastard, Todoroki! He timed it on purpose so it'd be right away when they fell. If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!"

"Kirishima Eijiro"
"Quirk: Hardening"

"Kirishima Eijiro! Quirk: Hardening! His body can get super hard! He can become the strongest spear, or the strongest shield!"

Another person then bursts from the robot.

"That Class A..." The person appears revealing to be the male from Class B, "...really is filled with bastards!"

"Tetsutetsu from Class B was also underneath! That's crazy!"

"If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!"

"Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu"
"Quirk: Steel"

"Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. Quirk: Steel! His body can become like steel! He can become the strongest spear, or the strongest shield!"

The red haired male ran up the robot, "Our quirks are pretty much the same?! I have a hard enough time standing out as it is!"

"Wait, you little—!" The silver haired male said.

"Let's see where our first place student is!" Present Mic said as the camera switched, but the cameras kept switching trying to locate (Y/n), "Eh?! It seems like she's disappeared!"

(Y/n) smiled, "I'm already here. What's the point in the obstacle course for me when I can just teleport and float. Plus those obstacles were boring. Come up with better ones for next year." She said yawning.