Chapter 5

Fortunately, when she wrote down a little bit while she was copying the cheat sheet Qian Wei had no choice but to remember some of the questions.

In this course, usually, the make-up exams would have more than enough time and people would begin to hand in their papers early and leave the room. This was because the students would think that if they didn't know the answers to the questions it was useless to just sit around in the classroom.

Today, however, Qian Wei found that the situation was very different. During the two-hour exam, only a few people handed in their papers and left in advance. She looked around and finally found the crux of the issue. Except for the boys who had handed in their papers, all the make-up examinees left in the classroom were girls. It was obviously not the diligent spirit of revision that caused them to stay in the make-up exam classroom, but Lu Xun. Many girls were pretending to check their answers but they were all secretly glancing at Lu Xun from time to time.

Qian Wei followed the tender gazes of the many young girls and found Lu Xun, who was standing on the podium. His head was slightly bowed and he was flipping through some papers. His bangs hung gently over his smooth and full forehead, the bridge of his nose was high and straight, and his long eyelashes covered his eyes. His expression could not be seen clearly. The wound at the corner of his mouth had been cleaned but he did not bother to apply a bandage. Lu Xun showed the wound so generously because he didn't care. And he really didn't need to care, for no wound could detract from his appearance. He just stood there quietly. There were already early sweet-scented osmanthus flowers blooming outside the classroom in September. The sun shone softly and Lu Xun stood in the boundary between light and shadow. The scene was like a still-life oil painting. Lu Xun was really so good-looking that Qian Wei thought of the phrase, 'the flowers are like jade, and the prince is unparalleled in the world' and at this moment, Qian Wei had only those words in her mind. It was no wonder Lu Xun's name continued to spread throughout the whole A City University, even after he graduated from the law school.

When the make-up exam finally ended, everyone walked up to hand in their test papers and began to disperse. Lu Xun stood on the podium and sorted the test papers. Qian Wei wasted time shuffling some papers around after she handed in her test. She was waiting for the others to walk away. In her bag was some medical disinfectant hydrogen peroxide and a band-aid, and she was ready to find the right opportunity to help Lu Xun. When Lu Xun finished tidying up and began to walk out, Qian Wei quickly grabbed her bag containing the band-aids and followed him out of the classroom.

"Lu Xun." Qian Wei's voice was followed by another "Lu Xun" that sounded at almost the same time.
Qian Wei looked up to see who the newcomer was. Was that not Mo Zixin standing in front of Lu Xun? At the moment, there were students from other classrooms who had also finished their make-up exams that were leaving. When the boys passed by Mo Zixin, they all without exception would glance over at her intentionally or unintentionally. Mo Zixin was a great beauty. She had long undyed hair that hung to her waist and had a very classical charm. After a gust of wind, the tips of her long hair gently floated with the breeze and a faint smell of shampoo was stirred. Unlike other beautiful girls, Mo Zixin never over-dressed herself, she was a minimalist beauty. And in this way, she had a kind of purity that no one else could copy. Mo Zixin was not only good-looking but also a top-notch, soft-spoken, with a kind of natural delicacy type of beauty. Not to mention men, but even Qian Wei found her pleasing to the eyes. No wonder Lu Xun and Qian Chuan both fell in love with her.

And that beautiful Mo Zixin was standing there with slightly pursed lips, waiting for Qian Wei to speak.

Qian Wei hurriedly waved her hand: "You go first. I can find Lu Xun later."