Who missed me?!

I decided that I was gonna go see Harry in Ibiza so I finished up my work early and headed out.
I spent extra time trying to find an outfit because obviously I wanted to look good.

I also had to make sure I could kind of show off my tattoos because I just got a new one on my left forearm

I had no idea what to expect when I got there. I didn't even know who he was there with so I was fucking nervous.
He had already told me where he was staying (in case I decided to join him) but he had no idea I was there.

I was so nervous as I walked up to his villa. I knocked on the door and thank god it was Harry that answered it.

"Fuck off." He grinned. "Are you serious?"

"You surprised me so I thought I should return the favour." I smiled.

He stepped out and kissed me. "I'm so happy you're here."

"Fucking hope so." I laughed a little. "I've got a hotel room so I-"

"Don't be ridiculous." He shook his head. "Stay here with me."

"Are you serious?"

He nodded. "I mean, I stayed with you in Australia so why is it any different here?"

"Okay."

"This is new." He held my hand and lifted my arm up to look at my tattoo.

I smiled. "Yeah, you were actually kind of the inspiration for it."

He beamed somewhat proudly. "How?"

"When you came to see me and you made the comment that I always have my head in a book. I told my friend who's a tattoo artist and he designed this for me."

"You're so cute." He got my bags and took them to his room.

"So, I have to ask, are you no in a position where you have to stop seeing someone else?"