Chapter 21 - tommo the tease gets some

Harry's POV
I walk back over to Louis who's still sitting on the bench. He's texting someone but he looks up at me and smiles widely. What did I do to deserve a smile like that?

"My mum says we can go back now. She took the girls out to go shopping and I guess we weren't invited," he states.

I frown a bit, "But I like shopping."

Louis quickly stands up and pinches my cheeks, "Aww baby it's okay. We'll go shwopping with them anwother time."

I laugh and gently push him off, "Stop with the baby voice."

"You dwon't lwike this?" he pouts.

I grab his face and instinctively kiss him. Since when did that become an instinct? Not that I mind or anything. He tries to deepen it but I just pull away and smile at him.

"No I dwon't lwike it," I say doing my own variation of his baby voice.

"Oh yeah, now I hear it. That's 'orrible," he laughs.

I try my best not to fond at his accent and I completely fail. It's just too cute.

"Okay Hazza let's go home," Louis says.

He pulls my hands off his face but keeps a good grip on one and we start walking back to Louis' house. It's a very simple gesture but it has my heart racing. This would be only the third or fourth time we've held hands and all those times were private. This time is VERY public and I very much like the idea that when people see us they'll think we're together. They'll think Louis is mine and I'm Louis'.

"Speaking of which my mum wants me to come home for dinner soon," I say trying to lead into the invite.

Louis looks up at me like I just told him his dog died, "But I don't want you to go."

Oh my god he's so cute. I'm literally melting.

I smile at him, "I'm glad you feel that way because my mum invited you to dinner."

Louis eyes light up, "Really?" I nod my head and he squeezes my hand, "That's so exciting! But also totally nerve wracking."

"It's okay Lou, there's no reason to be nervous. They're really excited to meet you," I assure him.

"That's good," he lets out a sigh of relief, "So when do they want us over there?"

"Soon, I think, but we can head over in like an hour or two," I reply to which Louis nods in response.

We're already at his house and Louis lets go of my hand to unlock the door. My hand feels empty without his. His small hand fits so perfectly in my much larger one.

Louis gets the door open and immediately turns around and pulls my head down. He kisses me hard and rough and it's so hot. I let him pull me into the house and I shut the door behind me without leaving Louis' lips. He pushes me against the door causing me to moan out. I can already feel myself getting hard as I grab Louis' ass and pull him closer. He jolts up a bit at the feeling and bites my bottom lip which I can't tell if that was on purpose or not. I grind my hips down and rub up against Louis. We both moan out and Louis moves away from my lips and down to my neck, leaving a trail of kisses as he moves. I tilt my head back so he has more access.

"I've wanted this all day but you were being such a tease," he says as he continues to attack my neck with bites and kisses.

I moan when he bites particularly hard, "So were you," I gasp.

Louis abruptly stops and takes a step back to look at me, "Me?! How?" he asks.

I look down at him. I try to catch my breath and slow my heart beat down but it's hard when Louis is still standing so close to me. His hands are still cupping my cheeks and I'm still holding his bum and pressing his body up to mine. How are we shifting into a full on conversation after what we were just doing?