The Realm of Graphics

"Welcome to the realm of graphics where your only escape is the back button."

Greetings mortals. You have successfully ventured through the dune bridge of Wattpad to the Realm of Graphics. This is a gallery of enchantments where spells are cast, potions brew and runes are embraced. 

The arcane of this mystifying power has led to the rise of a new artistry called graphic designing. Here deep beyond the ghost silent corridors lies a spark of light. The light of creativity grows day by day as the enchantments become more powerful. The owner of the realms spends the days playing with the magic of images to keep the Realm of graphics alive.

This graphic realm is a place where the ruler will be posting all her graphics whether they are premades, contest entries, deliveries, etc.

I am a  self-taught mobile and pc designer who strives to improve every day and will highly appreciate constructive criticism and feedback. 

I'm  usually nice but beneath my mask lies a soul of evil. Though worry not, I won't be removing that mask any time soon unless you try to steal or copy my work. So please do not steal any of my designs and if any of my work inspires, you please give proper credits.

On a side note... I know I might sound ridiculously weird and cringey in this portfolio, but I don't bite so don't scared of me. xD

Here is your guide to survive the realm:

↠ The Bewitching Counter: This is the graphic shop part of this book. I'll be taking cover requests in this section. It has several subparts in it such as rules, forms, blacklists, examples etc. So please read everything properly before requesting. Also due to the lack of time, I might be denying some requests.

↠ Era of Spells: This section includes all my personal work and covers that I have made for practice or made for my own books. None of the stuff listed in this section is a premade until I put it in the premade section.

↠ Triumph of Enchantments: This is where I'll post all my entries for graphic contests. I used to participate in several graphic wars and contests though due to the lack of free time, I'm not able to any longer. Though, feel free to tag me in any graphic contest and I might join if I'm interested and inspired.

↠ Mysteries of Magic: This is where I post all my book cover deliveries. Currently, I'm taking requests in 2 communities and soon I'll also have a section in this book for my shop. 

Copyright © 2020 by bookishnxrd/Tvisha
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any forms or in any means.