THIRTY ; late nights in the middle of december

(CHAPTER THIRTY - late nights in the middle of december)
tw - suicidal thoughts? sorta? playfully?

in real life !

holly sat on the porch, starring up at the bright stars. they had always fascinated her just by how unpredictable and beautiful they were.

a lot of people, including her close family and friends, didnt know she was amazed by stars. but she loved how they shined in the night and hid in the day. they reminded her of her ex.

yeah, he wasnt a very good person. but the good times they had together were great.

a voice interrupted her sweet thoughts as she turned around.

"hey, whats up?" alex chirped, sitting next to holly. she smiled at him nodding. "looking at the stars. what about you?"

"i wanna gonna go on a drive," he said, "wanna come?"

"sure." she hopped up from the step and got into the car.

"the drive will be pretty long so... are you sure?"

"positive,"

alex started up the car, pulling his seatbelt over his chest.

he pulled out of the driveway, holly plugging in her phone to the aux.

the sound in the car died down, except for the soft whir of the road. the music played softly making the car ride less awkward.

"so... why were you looking at the stars?" alex quipped.

"ive done it for a long time. its fun," she shrugged, "it reminds me of my ex," she chuckled.

"you want to be reminded of your ex?"

"no! i mean.. i mean the-the nice times. not the verbal abuse,"

"okay..." he nodded, turning back to the road.

holly could get a flawless view of his side profile which was stunning. the way his bottom lip was poked out and his nose was the perfect size had her heart flutter. even his medium long eyelashes and straight jawline were perfect. he was perfect.

"i can see you staring at me," he said, "weirdo," a small chuckle escaped alexs lips as his hand tapped the middle console.

"ew, why would i be staring at your ugly self? calm your balls," she scoffed, turning her head in front of her.

girl put your records on. tell me your favorite song.. you go ahead let your hair down.

"okay miss. alex is so hot mmm," he teased.

"when have i ever said that?"

"everyone has said it, babe," alex smirked at the nickname, sending holly into a deep blush, "oh, shes blushing!" he giggled.

"i am not blushing. i am simply smiling," lie.

"okay, babe," he said. holly turned her head down, trying to hide her deep blush from the cute pet name but it was very prominent.

instagram !