ten.

"Fuck you Michiko."

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

The rain had stopped earlier than I had predicted, causing Katsuki to leave before he had a chance to spend the night. Of course, my two friends had to kick him out so they could get all the juicy details of what happened when we were together, but other than that, the evening was quite... Remarkable.

The next day came, and it was almost time for our annual sports festival.

I have no intentions of becoming a hero, but participating in the event was somewhat my dream before coming to UA. Since this is a new year as well, the events could be different than last years, which makes it even more exciting.

"Mich, are you excited for the festival?" I asked my best friend, as we walked the halls on our way to our first class of the day.

"Absolutely. I wanna give it my best."

"Same. We should try and give those hero course kids a run for their money," I snickered, causing her to giggle as well. Soon after, she smirked.

"Speaking of hero course kids..."

"Ugh, Mich, not nowww, it's way too early for this," I uttered as I began to speed my walking pace to class, trying to avoid anymore questions about Katsuki and I.

"Nope, we're not NOT gonna talk about this honey," she said as she grabbed onto my shirt preventing my escape. I sighed.

"Girl, I told you everything about last night. What more is there to talk about," I grumbled as we approached class.

"I didn't ask you one question last night, and it's the most important one."

"Go ahead, I'm listening..."

"...Do you like him?"

TIMESKIP

Michiko's words rang in my head all day. To be honest, I'm not quite sure.

We've only been on one 'date', studied together quite a lot, kissed a few times...

Okay, maybe I do like him.

I cringed as I cleaned my hands in the bathroom sink. It was currently lunchtime but I needed to use the washroom before I went. As I finished, I proceeded to the cafeteria.

THIRD POV- Author's perspective

Y/n finally reached the cafeteria and began looking for her brown- skinned friend. When she finally spotted her, the sight her eyes took in almost caused her lunch tray to slip from her fingers.

A tuft of ash blond hair, spiky red hair, swoopy yellow hair, curly pink hair with horns inside and straight black hair sat on her table, along side her friend's long dark hair. She couldn't believe her eyes.