37

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

"He's coming here?!" Harry said with wide eyes. 

"I dunno- do you really think he'd risk it? Coming back into the castle?" Y/N said, folding the letter.

"I don't know, he'd better not" Harry said, reaching to grab a piece of parchment from the common room table.

He wrote back.

Sirius, 

We'll be by the fire at that time on November 22nd, you're not coming here are you? —

"We told him everything he needs to know in the last letter right?" Harry asked, pausing to think.

Only now there was something else. 

"Well.."

"What?"

Tapping her finger onto her leg, Y/N contemplated on whether she should tell Harry or not, he was already going through so much, and had too much to worry about.

"Never mind" she said.

Though Harry, being observant for once in his life, picked up on her finger tapping. She was nervous. "What is it?" He said, starting to become concerned.

"It's not a big deal. Just finish writing back and tell him that we'll be there" she said, turning to walk out of the common room. 

Harry wasn't having it. 

"Locomotor Mortis"  he said, firing a light purple spell at her legs; instantly locking them in place. 

Y/N glanced at him in annoyance, reaching for her wand to undo the curse.

Though Harry quickly pulled her wand out of her pocket.

"Harry. James. Fucking Potter. Take the spell off, now." She said glaring at him with crossed arms.

"Why won't you tell me what happened?" Harry said, also crossing his arms. 

"Like I said, it isn't important. Now take the curse off before I turn into a fucking octopus and strangle you." she threatened angrily.

"Tell me." Harry demanded impatiently, it was obviously very important, otherwise she'd have no problem saying it.

"Take the curse off and i'll consider it" Y/N said in annoyance. Harry huffed, pulling out his wand a muttering the counter curse. 

The moment Y/N felt the curse lift she made to bolt out of the room. 

Though Harry of course, knowing her stubbornness, seized her wrist and forcefully yanked her towards him. 

Too much strength.

The force was so strong that Y/N bumped into Harry, making him fall backwards over the low arm of the couch pulling Y/N down with him.

Funny how they had been in this exact position only a couple weeks ago.

Y/N caught herself, her hands on Harry's chest. 

Both frozen.

Y/N's eyes met Harry's, a beautiful emerald green. 

Harry's face felt as if it were lit on fire, his cheeks a deep rosy shade as he looked up at Y/N.