𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹

THIRD PERSON
Walking into Umbridge's office was a nightmare. Plates on the wall with motioned images of cats, pink everywhere, and Umbridge herself.

Y/N flinched as soon as she walked in, one of the cats purring at her. Harry was right behind her, staring at her from behind and nearly tripping when she stopped walking.

"Sorry.." Harry apologized to Y/N after bumping into her. Y/N turned to face him and sent him a death stare, "Why are you so mad at me?" Harry whispered to her.

"Hypocrite." Y/N rolled her eyes as Harry closed the office door.

"Alright, what did I do now-"

"Ahem." Umbridge stood up from her desk, catching their attention.

Y/N rolled her eyes and approached the professor, "Good evening, Ms. Dixon, Mr. Potter." The lady greeted, "Sit." She motioned to two chairs on her left.

Harry carefully hung his bag over the back of the chair as Y/N carelessly dropped hers onto the floor, "You two will be doing lines for me today." Umbridge smiled at the two Gryffindors.

"I'd love to slit a line across your thr-"

"Don't make it worse on yourself, Ms. Dixon." Umbridge cut Y/N's muttering off firmly.

Harry reached for his Quill, "No, you won't be needing that. You're going to be using a rather special one of mine- both of you." Umbridge grabbed two of her own quills and handed them off to the students.

Y/N stayed quiet only to keep Harry out of trouble. "Now, I want you to write.. "I must not tell lies"."

Harry sighed, "How many times?"

"Let's just say.." Umbridge spoke calmly, "As many times as it takes for the message to sink in." She turned away from Y/N's angry gaze.

"You haven't given us any ink." Harry turned to the teacher.

"Oh, you won't be needing any ink." Umbridge answered. Y/N started writing first, Harry being hesitant and shaking his quill as if ink would flow out of it.

As Y/N continued writing, her hand began to ache. Harry squinted at the sight of her jittering non-dominant hand and frowned.

Y/N winced slightly, looking over to her hand as well. As the letters appeared onto the back of her palm, she flinched. Her powers reacted quickly, causing the hourglass at the end of the desk to fall and shatter when it hit the floor.

Umbridge walked over and stood in front of their desk. Harry was more than concerned about Y/N, he was fuming, "What are you doing to her?" He snatched Y/N's hand off of the desk and examined it.

"You know deep down, that both of you needs to be punished." Umbridge spoke to the boy, "The lies and ignorance. I'm sure you're disappointed yourself, hearing the fibs about your relationship." She smiled in his face.

Harry wanted to respond but had nothing to say. He glanced up at the professor and went back to rubbing his thumb against Y/N's injury.

"Doesn't even hurt." Y/N scoffed and continued writing, lying to everyone in the room, including herself. Harry started writing so she wouldn't have to be in pain alone.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"Will you just talk to me?" Harry paced behind Y/N who was speed walking out of Umbridge's office.

"Hi." Y/N voiced and continued walking.

Harry grabbed her wrist, spinning her around, "Why am I a hypocrite?" He questioned curiously. Y/N sighed and glanced away for a second.