A Familiar Memory (Solar Flare x Evil! Professor Brainstorm reader)

You feel the stinging pain coming from the black substance that is spreading onto you. You knew that Trickster (My Evil Scientist OC) has tricked you to join his team. Meaning that he can trick you so that you can do his dirty work for him or corrupt you by firing his weapon.

You couldn't move an inch. You were shaking in fear of being corrupted by the mad Scientist. Almost all of your body is getting corrupted by the corruption. Except for your right eye. You tried to control your fear by holding your head and say "Stop it..." to the best of your ability. But it's no use.

You hear footsteps coming from the front door of the University of Z. You got up and nervously walk over to your door as the corruption start to control your mind. As someone opened your door, you begin to growl and charge at that person.

You grabbed them and pinned them down. Your mind is completely possessed right now. "P-professor....Brainstorm.... s-stop please..!" Someone called to you as you hear crying and fear. You look down and then your eyes widen as you see a Sunflower who loves to turn up the heat. It's Solar Flare and she's in pain!

You begin to realize that Solar Flare is your best friend and now you hurt her. You quickly release her and stand up. Solar Flare slowly got up and look at you in worry. You look at Solar Flare's eyes as a memory of you and your best friend flashed in your mind.

~Flashback~

"Come on Professor Brainstorm! I know you like flowers!" Solar Flare said, giggling at your blush.

Your mustache flutter with cuteness as you hold your glasses with your left hand. You pick a flower up and put it in a plant pot. You give it to Solar Flare to remember the good days together.

"That's ok Professor. You can keep it. It's for you to remember how we became best friends." Solar Flare said as she smiled at you.

You blush again as you feel like you have a crush on Solar Flare. She kissed you on the cheek and then took off, heading to where that Plant Signal is. You smiled to yourself as you look at the flower. So much memories flooded in your mind.

~Flashback End~

You grab hold of your head again and then screamed in a evil voice. The pain won't go away and your memories are getting to your head. You couldn't control it.

"AAAAHHH!!! STOP IT! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" You screamed at Solar Flare as she turned into a firey flower and tried to get to you. Your technology malfunction with evil as you press the button to create a vortex of destruction. "EUREKA!!!" You called out.

Solar Flare dodged your evil attacks and get close to you. "Professor Brainstorm! Listen to me!" Solar Flare called to you. You didn't listen, instead you use your claws to swipe Solar Flare's face. She cried out in pain as your claws hit her directly!

Your smile went mindless and your eyes are insane. Crazy, but insane. You begin to approach her as your mind went completely insane. "P-please....Professor Brainstorm...." Solar Flare said, feeling pain on her face from your attack. Just as you were about to finish her off, Solar Flare called out to you again. "Please.... don't kill me........" Your eyes widen again as another memory flashed in your mind, again.

~Flashback~

"Professor Brainstorm! Help me!" Solar Flare called out to you. You're in a Game Room. A place filled with games and video games everywhere.

You notice some mysterious plants starting to approach Solar Flare. Just as you were about to save her, they turned to you with possessed eyes. They're glowing red with evil. Just...evil plants that attack other plants.

You grab your button and press it, conjuring like nobody's business. You made a vortex appear, creating more zombies to come to your aid. You told the zombies to hold them off while you rescue Solar Flare.

Now that they're busy, it's your time to shine as you pick up Solar Flare and head outside the Game Room. You look at her with a worry look on your face. "Professor Brainstorm... You saved me..." Solar Flare said as her smile start to form on her face.

You told Solar Flare that everything's going to be ok, even when things already happened, even when evil strikes. You look her in the eyes and said that you love her. Solar Flare smiled and hugged your neck. "Aww Professor Brainstorm! I love you, too!" Solar Flare said. "I love you as you are my best friend."

~Flashback End~

"AAAAAHHH!!!!" You screamed in pain again. You stand up and grab hold of your head as you feel memories coming back. You feel a push as you see Solar Flare pinning you down! You start to struggle and attack her with your claws, but she hold your arms, preventing you from attacking.

"Professor Brainstorm! It's me, Solar Flare, your best friend!" Solar Flare called to your name. "NO! You're not my best friend!" You snarled at her, still trying to struggle. Solar Flare knew you're still in there if you have a familiar memory. So she let you go and grab something. You got up and use your vortex to create some evil tricks. But as you did so...

"Professor Brainstorm! Look!" Solar Flare shouted, holding a flower in a plant pot. Your eyes widen once more, but then you took a step back and yell in fury of your memory getting to your mind. "It's something to remember about how we became best friends! You love flowers, don't you Professor Brainstorm?!"

"SHUT UP! STOP TALKING! I'LL KILL YOU AND THEN TAKE YOU TO TRICKSTER!!!" You shouted at Solar Flare at all of your might. The pain is getting worse and your mind is getting foggy. "Professor Brainstorm! It's us to remember by this flower! You don't want to destroy this flower, right?!" Solar Flare shouted to you again. This time, you scream again as you feel your right eye turning normal.

You panted heavily as your memory is coming back to you. Your consciousness slowly start to fade away from the world as you fell down on the floor. "Professor Brainstorm!" Solar Flare said in worry as she run up to you. All this evil must have controlled you too much. And when Trickster's evil trick gets too much, things would go off.

You slowly move your eyes to see Solar Flare who is crying in tears. She put her leaf hand on your chest. "S-solar Flare..." You said, feeling tired from the corruption taking control of your body. She pat your head. "P-professor Brainstorm... It's ok. You're safe with me." You hear her hum a tune of the Kaboom theme. That tune made you feel calm. The pain still hurts, but you start to relax from this stressful day.

You still have some corruption on you, except for your right eye now that it's free. You begin to close your eyes and drift off into unconsciousness. The last thing you hear was Solar Flare humming a tune and then that was it.

"Sleep well, Professor Brainstorm. Once you wake up, you'll be back to yourself again. We'll be best friends together again!"