THE END

____

____

It had been a couple months since Harry and Ethaline started their life on the run. The Weasley's, Lupin's, Malfoy's and Hermione were all worried about them as well as Luna and Neville. They spent hours searching for them, but knew not to find them. It would only send them to prison.

It was the end of the month, winter was about to begin and the Slytherin's were making their was over to the Weasley residence—much to their dismay.

"I hate it here," Draco muttered in disgust but kept a straight face as rhey walked over. He had spent some time with his parents, there was a battle with the Malfoy estate. His sister had most of it which meant that he couldn't touch it, but every once in awhile there would be a large influx of galleons into his account. Enough to keep Draco Malfoy the snobby Draco Malfoy.

He knew she was the one doing it, after all she had the Malfoy money as well as half of the Black fortune that was left to Sirius. The other half was given to Harry who also had the Potter fortune. Narcissa and Lucius had been living off of her part of the Black fortune as well as Bellatrix's money.

"How's school Hermione?" Molly asked when they walked into the house.

Hermione smiled, "It's great," she said with a sad tone, "Just...lonely without Ron, Harry and Ethaline."

"I'm sure I make it great," Draco butted in, a smug smirk on his face as they piled into the lopsided house that the Weasley's loved so much.

Hermione scowled at him but turned around, a small blush forming on her cheeks before greeting Lizzie and Cassie. Amir waved and slumped down on the couch while Henry greeted everyone appropriately. They were all living in the Greenwood Estate, the mystery of his parents being solved only a week after the chaos.

They had committed suicide together.

After they all settled down and double checked to make sure the coast was clear, they all sat by the unregistered Loo enternece. "Are you sure...we'll be there?" Ron asked skeptically, practically jumping to see his best friend.

He and Hermione were no longer romantically involved but they loved each other dearly. Ginny glanced over at Lizzie who seemed to already be admiring her from afar, a sly smile on her face before looking away.

Lizzie and Ginny were great at having little escapades at school.

As for Cassie, she focused more on the business she was trying to start while Henry focused on completing a political course for wizards so he could try and have Ethaline and Harry right back, but Kingsley was making it harder and harder for them to come. He called them fugitives, future threats etc. The hate wasn't all from him, it came from politicians who had certain beliefs, but didn't say anything.