Double Homicide- Author's Note

Ȅ̶̥͇͇͚̘͋̊̒Ŕ̷̘͋̕R̸̝̙͓̫̩͊̿͝ͅÒ̷̖̹̙Ȓ̶͓̖̠͉

Hello Readers,

Before I get into the basis of my author's note, I would like to thank all of you. You've made writing something I can enjoy, and I'm incredibly grateful. Regardless of if you've been here from the start, or if you just got here. If you've commented on nearly every chapter, or if you're just here to read (honestly, same). Thank you. I love all of you.

Now, for the not-so-fun part. Your dear author is a liar (cue the dramatic gasps). Yes, yes I know. Remember in the first author's note where I said, and I quote "before I start writing this story, I will need to read the manga. I published this first chapter early for reader feedback"? I lied.

I was so excited after the first chapter's feedback, I impulsively wrote the next two chapters. Then, I told myself: I will take a break and read the manga. Another lie (can't trust anyone these days, not even yourself). So here we are, I just finished chapter 13, and haven't read a single chapter of the manga. So I'm not only a liar, but a dumbass as well. Double homicide. Apologies.

For those of you wondering why I need to read the manga, take a look at season two's audience feedback. It was bad. People complained about the pacing, the characters, the missing arc(s). I didn't want to base my story on the failure that was the second season. So even though I started as an anime-only fan, I intend to end having read the manga. The rest of my story will be centered around the manga (with a few alterations).

"But Rem, there are more than 100 chapters left for you to read." Don't fret. I will speedrun. Until then, I'll be on a short hiatus.

Speedrun god,

rem

(ps. Here are the height comparisons for the characters! They're labeled, but if the text is too small, let me know. Sonju is about 8'2, Mujika is 5'3, and (y/n) is 5'10 (7'2 with stilts). Mujika actually had two heights listed on the internet: 143cm and 160cm. Looking at a few photos of her next to Sonju, she appears to be level with his elbow, so I went with 160cm.)

» 7

» 7.9.21