𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16

I groaned loudly and most of my body felt like I was hit by a truck

I groaned loudly and most of my body felt like I was hit by a truck. My legs were hurting from all of last night and some of this morning and my head was killing me.

"Rome?" I teased.

"Go back to sleep." He snorted, pulling me closer to him.

I tried to move away slowly only to notice the slight discomfort on my lower body.

"Rome pull out." I winced.

Roman groaned as he slowly pulled his half hard cock out of me and buried his face in my breasts, I groaned in playful annoyance and slapped his head.

"Don't make me punish you this early in the morning Katia. Archie is still pretty excited to get back inside you." He grumbled, evilly.

I smirked slightly and pushed his body with all my might off me, I quickly sat up and gripped the headboard.

"Damn you Roman, couldn't you have gone easier on me? My stomach and thighs hurt." I winced, rubbing my stomach and thighs.

Roman sat up and smirked at me.

"I regret nothing." He chuckled. I glared at him.

"Can you help me to the bathroom, please." I sighed.

Roman lifted me up bridal style and carried me towards the only door in the bedroom section of the room, he opened the all black door to reveal a glass and marble bathroom that looked a lot like my bathroom at papa's house except bigger and fancier.

Roman placed me on the marble counter before he started filling up the bathtub

"Pick one." He said, handing me a big basket full of different oils, and bubble scents.

He then handed me a glass bowl filled with bath bombs of different shapes and scents.

I smiled happily and reached into the basket and pulled out a bottle of coconut oil and a honey bubble scrub, I then reached into the bowl and took out a coconut diamond shaped bath bomb.