2

"Hello" I bowed to the girl.

"Hello" she bowed back, with a simple smile.

"Are you the tutor?"

"Correct." She replied. I was still confused, I thought it'd be an old man, I don't know why.

"Were you not expecting a gir-"

" oh no no, I'm so sorry I didn't mean t-"

"I'm Joking" she laughed. What a weird sense of humor.

"I'm Hayul" she smiled once again.

"I'm H- Sam" since my manager told me I should stay low here, I thought it'd be a good a idea to use my English name, to maintain my identity low.

"Sam? No Korean name?"

"N-no, just Sam. Hwang Sam"

"Okay Hwang Sam" she chuckled. "Kim Hayul. Nice to meet you."

"Oh? Are you the tutor?" Manager-nim appeared out of nowhere. She greeted him bowing and introducing herself once again.

"I see you met H-"

"Yeah I already introduced!"

"We already introduced, yes" she giggled. I need to calm down with the nerves or else my initial plan of giving the fake name will fail and I'll just be...stupid.

"So, Hayul. I'll be staying for tonight with him, but I'll be gone tomorrow, so you can come by then and take him around town and tell him about tasks he will be doing."

"Of course! I'll come tomorrow around 9 am."

"We appreciate your time" manager said.

"It's no problem at all. The elders will be happy to have him around. I'll be going now, good night" she bowed to both and left.

Manager-nim turned to me with raised brows, as if wanting me to guess what he was thinking.

"What?"

"Another rule"

Here we go...

"It's not the time to have a girlfriend so-"

"Oh god..."

"What? Just a reminder! She's cute" he shrugged.

"Not my type"

"Okay okay" he laughed, sitting down and arranging some plates to eat.

We spent the rest of the night eating and chatting. I video called the boys around 11pm, since they spent the whole day filming for the competition. I spoke with all of them and told them about this place, and they told me about their day.

.
.
.
.
Next morning, manager-nim left really early, and so I was left "alone" to start my duties. I sat on the couch to wait. I took out my phone and wandered through social media. I had so many bubble messages already, but I couldn't even read them.

People are still mad. I found a lot of comments from fans supporting me, but the amount of hate I was receiving, especially from Koreans, was overwhelming.

How am I supposed to fix things? Doesn't matter how much time I spend away, I feel like it won't do anything. I messed up, im a horrible person, and I let down my fans. 

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts, making me stand up and walk forward.

"Good morning!" It was the girl.

"Hello." I bowed.

"You don't have to be formal to me, it's fine." She chuckled. I find it difficult to drop honorifics and talk casually.

"O-okay" I scratched my neck.

"So, I planned on visiting the elders today," she started walking away. I guess I had to follow her so I did.

"However, someone's been making donations recently, so the town councilor took them on a small trip. We'll be picking watermelons today!"

"You sound very excited about watermelons" I joked

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" She smiled. I swear she looked like a little happy kid. I just chuckled.

"And after watermelons?"

"After? Do you know how long we'll take?"

"...no?"

"Are you from the city?" She giggled. I actually felt offended, the fact that she judged me for coming from the city.

"What about it?"

"You clearly have no idea of how hard and tiring it is to pick watermelons."

"Well, that's why you'll show me!"

"That's right" she laughed , "we'll get there soon. "

A/n:

Hello! Short chapter actually, compared to what I'm used to write lol.
Thank you for reading these chapters, I hope you can keep reading my story!

This story isn't going to have like a lot of drama and stuff like my other stories. I literally thought about a fic, so it'll have smooth chapters with romantic vibes!

Anyways, again, thank you for giving me the chance!

Please don't forget to hit that little star and vote🧡🧡 Thank you guys so much!!