first Christmas

Hayley's taking out her aggression with her hubby, Jackson, on Tristan

he's screaming away

the hybrid in the room wipes the blood away "Don't be such a baby, or I'll give you something to really cry about"

"You sound like one of those mothers from the TV" I laugh

Hayley rolls her eyes "That is what moms sound like, Samael. You would know if you had one"

"I've got you" I shrug "Closest thing I'll ever have to a mommy"

Tristan is glaring at us both

"It is a shame because I was struck by your beauty when I saw you at the gala. And now, after this affront to my person, I'll be forced to pluck those lovely almond eyes from your perfectly shaped skull"

my eyes graze him "You should write a book"

Elijah walks in looking amused

"My goodness, I could watch this forever..." he walks over and pushes his forehead yanking his head back "...if only my sister wasn't trapped in the bottom of the ocean" he lets him go "Let me ask you again-- the coordinates, please"

the man tied up groans "Mmm. If I tell you, you'll just kill me"

"Ya but it would be less painful" I put out there "If Elijah would let me try a spell we would already have the damn coordinates"

"That spell could kill him" Elijah sighs "Freya has a spell that is not as dark as yours"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This poor vampire looks dead but not talking

"He's as weak as I can make him. If I push further, I might kill him" Freya says

Tristan gasps "Weak as I am, you still won't take from me what you seek"

I whistle while reading my book on circulatory system

"I could get it"

Elijah sighs towards me "It's an unpleasant thing, delving into such a depraved and repellent mind. Do it, Samael"

with a smile I touch his head diving into his mind in the most excruciating way possible "CEPHEUS, the airline Cepheus"

the door crashes open and some women goes to hit me over the head

----black-----

waking up It's all dark

"Shouldn't have done what you did Samael" Tristan's voice says "You're going to join your aunt in ocean. Although, your coffin is a little more sealed then hers it will take longer for you to drown" then there is a scrapping sound then a plunk

he just pushed me into the water and I'm freaking falling

.

I don't know how long it's been but the casket is almost full. It's just about to cover my nose

they're not going to save me because they don't care. I'm going to die.

I did hit the bottom ages ago and now I'm just here close to dead. I've read about drowning. What is really painful is when someone holds there breath because their brain won't let them breath. Then when said person runs out of air and has to breath the water in. It doesn't hurt after that--the human body slips into the sweet oboes of death.

there it goes and covers my nose. I wonder how long I can hold my breath before I have to open my mouth and I die. What will happen when I can't get blood to make the change?