𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

I have a headache and I'm to lazy to make this look all pretty and shit, my editor is at a camp
So I had to edit this myself so it's probably shitty until I get her to do it, I've been up all day and I just need to sleep. I'll make this all pretty and perfect in the morning... probably
𝘢/𝘯: 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘱𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘣𝘵𝘸 :)

Izuku hands gripped the edge of the velvet cushions, his breath hitched feeling you slowly in he closer and closer to his rosy lips. You sat comfortably straddling his lap, occasionally moving your hips to feel against the boy.

The smell of Katsuki's cigarettes lingered on the boys' collar, mixing in with your perfume causing the room to have a sweet fragrance.

Izuku couldn't describe the way he felt except for the fact he was hard, harder than he had ever been. He wanted to fondle and hold you so badly but didn't dare touch you, this was just a lap dance nothing more nothing less.

But your body was calling out to him, practically begging to be touched by him. Izuku fell into a daze, unconsciously moving his hands placing it on your hips. Right away his fingertips tingled with pleasure, this truly was an unnatural feeling.

He trailed the pads of his fingers softly moving down your hips to your thighs.

It didn't take him much longer to make his way to your inner thigh, his fingers inches away from privates. The feeling was delightful and warm, and wanted... needed more. He wanted to explore his hands everywhere, he wanted to remember all of your sensitive areas and write them down for his personal use only.

The timid boy quickly moved his hands away hearing a soft moan part from your lips, he had almost forgotten he was ACTUALLY touching someone.

What was he doing! If Katsuki found out he would throw a fit, for god sake he would probably kill everyone in this club!

"I'm sorry. I just got caught up in the moment."

You glared at the boy with a soft smirk curved onto your lips, it seems like your quirk did rile him up enough. "You're such a good boy," you placed a hand on his rosy cheeks admiring all of the soft features of his face, he tensed up and let out a nervous laugh.

"W-We can't..." he managed to say through his laugh, Izuku couldn't help but think about his friend. Even though his body craved to be touched, he felt his hard on pressing against the thick fabric of both his underwear and jeans, desperate to be let out of its imprisonment.

"Why not?" you whispered in his ear while swiftly unzipping his pants. You glared down seeing his AllMight underwear with a small precum spot on them, you covered your mouth to hide your laugh from the boys' childish underwear.

"Cute undies." you teased.

"Chill..." his raspy voice replied, causing shivers to run down your spine, his entire demeanor had changed. He was now sitting up right looking down at his lap, anticipating for your touch. You tugged on your bottom lip before grabbing the hem on his boxers and pulling them down, his dick sprung up immediately hitting his upper abdomen.

Izuku let out a harsh breath, feeling himself get released from his tight enclosure, all common sense had completely left his mind, all he wanted was pleasure.

You smiled looking down at his manhood, how you loved getting revenge...

As you went to touch his Izuku twitched softly, a bead of pre cum forming at his tip. Your smirk grew slightly larger as you absently wiped it off of his tip, "This is so embarrassing." Izuku said, watching you examine the clear substance on your index finger.