THIRTY ONE; daddy

(CHAPTER THIRTY ONE - daddy)
cw - literally read the title

in real life !

unholly is live! trolling alex on the smp lol

"hello, chat! i know ive been acting like dream lately but im back! ive been having a blast hanging with alex and karl, i dont know if you were on twitter but..." she got off track.

"anyway! im trolling alex. im just gonna fix up some things in pax. comment something you want me to do and ill consider," she quipped, undeafening.

"HOLAAA!" he yelled as soon as she undeafened.

"hola, alexis," she smiled, "join, join, join!" she smirked, glancing at chat.

YOUVE GOTTA BE KINKY

hiiiiii

STREAM WITH ALEX? IM HERE

CALL HIM DADDY OR SUM

"okay, okay, im coming," he sighed.

"what?! your what?!" holly joked. "shut... up,"

unholly joined the game.

quackity joined the game.

holly spawned in her castle built in pax, a bisexual theme along with spruce wood accents.

"where are you?"

"in my castle. thank you for building it, simp,"

"i am not a simp!" he protested.

"you werent saying that last night mr. i wouldnt mind being called that."

alex huffed, knowing his words were completely true. he was a simp. for fucks sake, he built a castle for her. he got her anything she wanted. she was what he wanted. would he even get her?

"alex! alexis!"

"what- what?"

"youve been standing there," she giggled, hitting his minecraft character, "are you okay?,

"yeah.." he was perfect.

holly ran up the spruce path, passing by the multiple yeti shacks and shacks fundy and tommy raided.

GO ON... BE KINKY

guys i dont think shes gonna be kinky

chat stop

SAY "HOLA GUAPO"

holly smirked at the last chat, walking up to alexs minecraft character. he was planting a few carrots peacefully.

"hola, guapo,"

"wha- what?" he wheezed, "huh?"

"you heard me, guapo," she said, crouching. "i-"

SHE DID IT SHE DID IT

ITS DADDY TIME NOW

WHOOOOO

POGGGGGGGG TRAINNNNNNN😲😲 (thats emoji pog)

holly swiftly muted herself, "should i actually call him daddy? i feel like thats weird," she chuckled.

do what makes you and him comfortable!

nonononononononono

only of hes okay with it