Madhushree's admirer.....

Python Cars has launched a brand new model of the Race cars. It's here right in front of me. And just look at this beauty......this is magnificent. Let's just for a moment appreciate this exquisite design by the tech giant. The sumptuous colour, the......the awestrucking features......I am in love with this car. Every single thing, from the engine to the windows, has been assembled manually by Mr Python himself, just like his does to his every other car model. The car will be available to the public for purchase only after the Vikings Race Championship. And here with me is Richard McCarthy, who will be the first man on this planet to drive this amazing car for the first time in the championship. So, hello Mr McCarthy, how are you????
"I am good and a bit nervous as this is something like a dream come true for me. I have always idolised Mr Python and today when I am given the opportunity to be the first man to drive his car........It feels so surreal yet a bit frightening. Coz........You know there's so much pressure of 'nothing should go wrong' and to not damage the car in any case for it's extremely expensive, Um, every car of Python Cars is expensive for they are hand made by Mr Python itself and obviously the best in the world. But, yeah....I'm super excited to be driving this car and also winning the race!!!!" the young racer said and the news reporter smiled.
"Yes......Yes Mr McCarthy, we wish you good luck for the race. And viewers, according to the sources, Mr Python is not attending the championship for he is occupied in the new launch by the end of this month.........!!!!!"

"Rebuked Malini di for watching his news but now watching it yourself.....That's cheating brother!!!" madhu chuckled while stacking up her brother's clothes. Mohan laughed shortly.
"What to do when every news channel is obsessing over this singular human!!!!" Mohan replied looking at his sister.
"Madhu, I'll do it. Just leave them......you don't need to do that!!!" Mohan stated as he found her stacking up his clothes. She narrowed her lids at him.
"Be quite, I'm doing it!!!! Besides you do so much for me, I can at least fold and stack your clothes!!!" she said, eyes fixed on the clothes. Mohan looked at his beautiful sister affectionately. All his life he had tried to provide her the love of a father and therefore she was now providing him the affection of a daughter.
"Brother, if I might ask, who is this Python????" madhu asked deftly placing the clothes in the closet. Mohan sighed while looking back at the nonsensical news report.
"A tech giant!!!" he replied and she looked at him staggered.
"What does that mean???" her innocence perhaps triggered a chuckle in Mohan.
"Oh dear!!! It means he is one of those technology enthusiasts, if that makes sense........OK, I will make it simple for you!!!! He builds certain items which are infused with extreme technology and therefore the name tech giant. Python Cars, Python Mobile and various other such companies are in his name. He is the sole proprietor of his every single company.......A billionaire, a multi billionaire, I surmise. But a hubristic man I should say!!!! Not a huge fan of him you see, besides the company where I work, the owner apparently despises the tech giant for obvious purposes." Mohan stated and Madhushree casually heard him.
"I don't like the sound of it!!!! He strikes dangerous through his description!!!" madhu said swabbing the closet door.
"Indeed, but let's not bother!!! We have nothing to do with him!!! Besides, people with extreme level of intelligence are ought to be a tad bit of abnormal. Confoundingly, he is actually more abnormal than being normal if that makes sense!!!" Mohan said with a smile as he looked at madhushree.
"No that seriously didn't make sense!!!" and with that both of them burst into laughter.

In a remote territory, outside the mainland Delhi, the territory owned solely by the man denominated as 'Python', the Python bungalow comes up on the vision. A luxurious 10 storey bungalow, although the Python's bungalow has been known to us for quite some time, my dear friends today something terribly different was taking place inside the bungalow. The mason contractor, the builder, the interior designer were engrossed in their respective duties and although they'd been unflaggingly working since past one week yet much work was still unfinished. And on the second floor, inside the bungalow owner's chamber were few amusers, pretty acquainted to us. Reghu the Pandit, Mary the cook, Jeffery the butler and a brand new face Anita, a 25 year old lady's maid, although Python was a man and obviously wouldn't want a lady's maid but her presence was there for a specific reason. The faces were eloquent of fear and apprehension, perhaps because the Lord was currently laying on his bed devoid of any upper clothing (which we should get used to) gawking intently at the ceiling or precisely at the beauty painted on the ceiling.
"Name- Madhushree Chawla, studies in the Delhi University. 18 years old, lives with her mother, elder brother and elder sister. Elder brother works in Greenfields Company, WHAT, THAT'S HORRIBLE!!! Anyways, has a best friend called Deepali Senon whose father works in Python Mobile!!!! That's all or you would want to know further!!!" said Raghu shutting the folder. Python who was yet gawking at the ceiling, had a smile on his face.
"Madhu.......!!!" he whispered looking up. Her name felt like a paradise on his tongue and he wanted to take her name over and over again. Mary and Jeffery looked at Raghu who looked back at them.
"Yes that's her name!!!" Raghu said rolling his eyes.
"My Madhu......." he whispered again with a single tear trickling down his obsessive eye. The peeps in attendance just wanted to pull out their hairs. His obsession was getting on everybody's nerve yet objecting it wasn't an option for them.
"Yes she is..........Python, now you know everything about her!!!!!! Happy now!!!!! Please come to the office, Python, we have a huge list of deals waiting to be wrapped up only if you come to the office!!!!" Raghu's patience gave it's way. Python, however, ignored him altogether.
"My Lord, Um.........I think Raghu is right!!!! You need to just start attending the office........!!!!" Mary faltered and Python's eyes were slowly turning dark.
"Yes My Lord........Besides, who knows if she thinks about you the same way or not!!!!" Jeffery said softly and the Lord of the Bungalow was now pissed off. His eyes were darker and he sinisterly turned his head towards the fools. They gulped as they saw the mad python and it was certained then, that they had provoked him and this wasn't a good sign at all.
"I can kill, the lot of you at this very moment....." the Lord stated with fury eloquent on his handsome face. They all shuddered.
"Sorry........py.....python!!!!! We were just um..........!!!" Raghu stuttered while inwardly praying for this monster to not unleash his fury on him. Python glared at him briefly before standing up from the bed and in the process scaring the poor peeps. Abruptly he yanked Jeffery by his collar and Jeffery was rigid with terror.
"What did you say...........She might not think of me the same way I do about her..........Hm!!!!! Well, she likes it or not but she is mine.......All she will have is me..........Hm!!!! Understood!!!!" Python hissed at the trembling Jeffery. He bob his head rapidly.
"Words!!!!" Python stated with an underlying threat lurking in his tone.
"Yes........My Lord!!!!" stuttered Jeffery and Python smirked releasing him with a jerk. The others were stiffened already and no one had the courage to speak anything in front of him.
"Anita, that's what I reckon is your name, I hope you have already selected and purchased the garments of my wife. Look, I am a naturally short tempered man when it comes to my woman!!!!! Her garments, her jewellery and other necessities should be the bestest, I hope I am clear to you. No matter what the amount is, I just want her everything to be the best. And you pale woman, will be at her service. Although her every need shall be taken care of by me yet certain necessities of her will be fulfilled by you. For instance, her preferred clothing brand, or cosmetic brands......you will take care of it. Hm!!!!! Am I clear!!!!! And also, you all four should know that you will only speak in front of her when she asks you, do not open your cakehole unnecessarily. " Python declared in a voice which brooked no denial. They all quickly nod their heads, besides they had no alternative whatsoever.
"Mary and Jeffery, you will make sure that her favourite food is served to her everyday. Whatever she fancies, it should be on the menu. Besides, you all will act according to her. Am I clear!!!" he said and they all nodded acquiescently. Python smirked in satisfaction.
"That's it for today. You all may leave and please, it's a humble 'threat', do not unnecessarily disturb me. I intend to spend my day with my madhu and no one should interfere in our quality time together. Fine!!!! Now get lost!!!" he said the last words blankly and at once the four of them ran outside the room. Once they were out, he jumped on the bed and looked up at the ceiling to find her smiling shyly at him. That innocent face of her, that mesmerising shy smile.......this was more than enough for him to lose his sanity. His obsessive eyes stared at her portrait with immense admiration and desperation.
"I love you madhu.........I love you so much!!!!!" he whispered while his obsessive starings face no hindrance.