33- No fever

"I am glad to hear that you like the present"

The young woman in milk colored strapped cowl short dress walked into the villa with her friend. She was wearing a long sleeves cropped sweater on the top which matched with her ankle boots high heels color.

"Welcome back, Miss Bailey" the two maids greeted with smiles as Bailey only nodded at them. "Your house is pretty" Mia spoke with a grin. Her eyes were exploring the whole villa. "Thanks, but this is not my house. My parents are the owners"

Mia chuckled lightly. "Ofc, I know" she said and stepped into the living room with her friend. "Hey!" Roman stood up from the lounge and walked near to his girlfriend. "Hi, Miss Mia" Roman greeted with a smile as he held Bailey's hand.

"Hello" Mia smiled and looked at Roman's hand which was holding tightly on Bailey's hand. 'Does he think I am going to take his girlfriend away from him?' the young woman rolled her eyes in disbelief and sighed tiredly.

"Oh! Did you call your brother too?" Bailey suddenly questioned and looked at the young man who was sitting on the lounge. "Oh, hello" the man stood up from the lounge as an awkward smile was seen on his face.

"Dean?"

Mia furrowed her brows. Her eyes locked with Dean's eyes as they stared into each other eyes without uttering a word. Bailey frowned and faked a cough, pulling the two back from drowning in each other eyes.

"I thought you would not come" Bailey said and looked at Dean who was smiling with flushed face. Actually, Dean did not plan to celebrate Bailey's birthday. But his brother called him and told him that Bailey was picking Mia up from the villa.

Making Dean change his decision in a second. It was when his heart started racing like drums and got up from the seat to get ready. He quickly hung up the phone and took a shower, wearing a milk colored sweater with black pants.

"Yea, I just don't want to be rude so I came. Here! The birthday present" Dean handed the bag with a smile. He admitted that he chose that present with the help of his brother. Since he had no clue with giving presents to the girls.

"Thanks" Bailey smiled and accepted the bag. "Let's eat" Bailey spoke and went into the dining room as her boyfriend followed her like a dog. Leaving Mia and Dean in the living room. "Umm, hi. It is been awhile" Mia smiled at the man.

Feeling awkward.

"Yea. It is been awhile" Dean replied with a smile as his ears reddened. "Let's go" Mia spoke. "Yea" Dean nodded in agreement and stepped into dining room. "Where are the birthday candles?" Bailey furrowed her brows, her eyes were searching for candles.

"Here!" Mia who walked into the dining room with Dean, spoke and seized the birthday candles which were covered under the plastic. "Thanks" Bailey smiled and took the candles from her friend. "Give me the lighter" Bailey spoke as Roman handed the lighter to her.

Bailey lighted the candles, ready to start the birthday party. "Alright, someone please turn the light off" Roman said as the maid closed the light of the living room. They all went back to the living room after placing the food and drinks on table.

"Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday dear Bailey.. Happy Birthday to you!" everyone in the living room started singing the birthday song as Roman held the cake carefully, making sure not to drop it.

"Happy birthday!" everyone whooped and clapped with smiles on their faces, making Bailey grinned happily. "Turn on the light!" one of the maids ran towards the switch to open the light again. "Alright! I am going to feed my Mia first!"