ⅲ ‣ ₣υ££ ɱɵɵɴ

♥︎°~°♥︎

"Pull it out." Damon gritted out between clenched teeth. "It's not that hard, you grab it and pull." Elena scowled behind his back, purposely twisting the stick so he hissed in pain.

"Stop being a baby, I can't reach it, so just pull the damn thing out. It hurts." He grumbled.

Elena took a deep breath and ripped the arrow from his back. Staring at him unsympathetically when he groaned in pain. "Ugh, that bitch is dead."

"Uhh, you're not going to kill her." Elena all but demanded.

"Watch me," He smirked at her worried expression and turned to leave.

"You touch her, and I swear I will never speak to you again," She called out.

Damon paused in his movement before turning his head to face her, "What makes you think that has any power over me? Because I took an arrow in the back for you?" He walked towards her slowly, the smug look on his face not faltering for a second. "You are severely overestimating yourself." His left hand rested beside her head on the wall as he caged her in.

"Right, I forgot that I was speaking to a psychotic mind who snaps and kills people impulsively." She gives him a sarcastic smile. "Fine, go ahead, do whatever you want," She shrugged.

Damon's eyes scanned over her face, eyebrows scrunched, "You're trying to manipulate me."

"If by manipulate you mean tell you the truth, okay, guilty." She feigned innocence, raising an eyebrow at him.

She ducked under his arm and left the room, Damon slowly following behind. He walked in just in time to see Alaric pull a bag off Vanessa the bitch's head.

"Okay, I freaked. You would have done the same thing," She blurted out. "It is not possible. Katherine pierce can't be alive, and Damon Salvatore died in 1864, okay!" She ran a stressed hand through her hair, "I read Isobel's research."

"Well, then you should know just how possible this is." Alaric looked at the other two, to introduce themselves.

"I'm Elena Gilbert, Isobel's daughter and a descendant of Katherine Pierce. And this is Damon Salvatore, who you just shot."

"I's be extra nice to me right now." He smiled sickly-sweet at her, giving a finger wave.

"Look, we need your help, okay? We need to see all of Isobel's research. Anything related to Mystic Falls." They all stared at the girl as she looked around at the three nervously.

~

"So, what do I do when I see the rabbit?" Caroline and Stefan walked through the woods side by side. Ever since Caroline turned and lost control at the carnival, she was scared to drink human blood and luckily Stefan had agreed to help her onto his 'vegan vampire diet'.

"Chase it, catch it, feed on it," he said for the fifth time.

"Isn't killing cute, defenceless animals the first step in becoming a serial killer?" Honestly if another rabbit flashes it's cute big eyes, she's done. Hey, don't blame her, animals are adorable.

"You sort of skipped serial killer and went straight to vampire," He deadpanned.

"Hey, it's not my fault your crazy vampire ex killed me."

"Yeah, sorry about that. But if you're not serious about this, you should tell me." He turned to look at her.

"No, I am." She sighed; Stefan gave her a look. "Look I swear that I am, okay? But it's just...I haven't been in the sun for days. Everyone's at the swimming hole, and Matt is there. And he finally told me that he loved me, but I've been blowing him off. And now you want me to eat bunnies, and I'm kind of freaking out, okay?" She ranted, flailing her arms around in a very Caroline sort of way. Stefan only stared at her with raised eyebrows waiting for her to finish.