𝟮𝟬

𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 • 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝟳𝟬+ 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀

"Ace you're late, and you know I'm doing something with my husband" Nijah said getting Tootie's bag.

"Fiancé" Ace corrected making Tootie giggle and Nijah roll her eyes.

"Stop doing that it's literally the same thing" she said.

"Daddy jealous" Tootie giggled making Nijah laugh.

"See what you got my daughter saying" he grabbed her as Nijah grabbed the charger for her iPad.

"She knows what she's talking about" Nijah said kissing Tootie's cheeks.

"Daddy"

"My'Asia" he looked at her.

"I eat shrimp and crabs?" She said making Nijah laugh.

"My baby want her a seafood boil" Nijah laughed.

"Wasn't I jealous? Tell Dee to get you some crab legs" he said making Nijah and Tootie straight face him.

"Don't do that because you know he will then you really gon be mad" Nijah said and Ace straight faced her.

"Yep" she said.

"I'm getting my daughter shit, you know this" he said and Nijah nodded.

"She likes boiled eggs with it and not from the place so boil them when you get to your house, and dont get my baby no shrimp with the heads on it, and not no crawfish because she's too young and neither of y'all know how to crack it, and get my baby king crab so she could get full and rice" Nijah said and Ace stared at her.

"I know what she eat" he said. "Stop always tryna 1 up me" he pushed her and she slapped his hand.

"Don't touch me, and you been here to long it's time for you to leave" she said as he stated to walk towards the door.

"Oh yea one more thing" he turned around before covering Tooties ears because she was the definition of a repeater.

"Are you pregnant?" He said and Nijah rolled her eyes.

"No, why would you say such a thing" she said.

"Because you look fat" he said and she rolled her eyes.

"Bye Ace" she rolled her eyes.

Nijah opened the door and Dee walked in before Ace could walk out.

"Bye Dee, bye mommy" My'Asia waved and blew kisses.

"Later Tootie" they both waved and Nijah blew kisses back.

"Whew finally about to get some shut eye" Nijah went and plopped on her bed.

She had My'Asia's for two weeks because Ace had to go out of town.

"Nijah why you had these?" Dee held up the pregnancy test box.

"Because I thought I was pregnant, duh" she said and he mugged her.

"What made you think that" he said.

"Because I was late but I had ended up starting so" she shrugged ass she turned on the tv on.

"Oh" he mumbled putting it in the trash.

"What did you want to eat" Nijah mumbled knowing she didn't want to cook.

"Anything, we cans order something" he said and Nijah nodded.

"Okay you can order it" Nijah said looking at Dee making him laugh.

SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER .

and yea im sorry it's taking so long to update 🥲