•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ•

|| 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐅Ú𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?||

Jungkook decided to skip practice today and spent his day at home since you were unable to get off the bed, he had to take care of you. He felt happy after such a long time as he was about to meet Taehee, finally. He couldn't wait to finally explain everything to her and hopefully gain back her trust.Jungkook took care of the new member of your little family and at the same time did all the house chores without complaining.

After making some chicken soup he made his way to his bedroom which was occupied by you for now. Once inside his eyes fell on your sitting figure busy scrolling through your phone and soon enough your all attention was on him. Without a word being said he put the tray on the side of the bed signaling you to eat it. You threw a smile at his way which he obviously didn't return keeping his face straight.

"Thank you, Jungkook"

You softly thanked him earning a hum from him, not sure if you'd need his help with anything he decided to sit himself on the corner of the bed as you quietly ate your food. Jungkook fiddled with his fingers before clearing his throat to get your attention, and once successful he begin speaking.

"Um I need to go somewhere in like an hour and I won't probably be back until late. I've already cleaned the apartment and made dinner. 'Gureum...I mean the pup, I've already kept enough food for him too so you don't have to worry about that..yeah that's it. So stay on the bed and rest while I am out, alright?"

By the time he had finished talking, you sat there looking at him awe. The man was so generous, a true angel in disguise. He wasn't obliged to do anything for you, if anything he was supposed to walk away even if you were in your death bed without giving two fucks. But it was Jeon Jungkook we were talking about, he was so nice that he wouldn't hesitate to put his life in the line to save someone, even if that someone happened to be his sworn enemy.

You wanted to beat yourself up for what you were about to do next, you prepared mentally biting on your lower lip, secretly taking a deep breath. Jungkook frowned at your silence but decided to shrug it off standing up to move out, but the next words falling off your lips made him halt his steps.

"You better not be going to meet Taehee, Jeon."

Your sudden change of tone made him turn around to look at you with narrowed eyes, all the previous shine in his eyes disappearing. You looked at him with your eyes shining with an evil glint, just like the one he saw that night, a smirk on playing on your lips.

"I saw her text and there is no way I am not letting you go out to meet with another woman, especially if that woman is your ex."