Chapter 1 - This Blondie Is My Dad?

Haru POV

Ouch, that shit fucking hurt. Why the fuck did I have to died that way? I could've died peaceful way than pain but I'm not complaining tho.

Since I already die, might as well do a victory dance. Why? Because I always want to die and to my luck I die.

What a luck I have an most importantly my neighbor will never hear me screaming and curse again, lucky... Though I want them to suffer a little bit more.

Yeah...that shit need to happend somehow.

But if I die, did I have a people who crying over my grave? Totally not because I always annoyed them. They deserve it though.

This is fucking boring, when will i- Huh? Why do I hear people talking? Am I really even dying? Or is it that I'm in hell?

I mean... I always swear like almost every single day and my neighbor already curse at me when I'm swear to much so I'm in hell, I think but who's care if I'm in hell.

But anyways-

"Is this my child?" What the fuck? Who's voice is that?

"Y-yes, your majesty" I wanna see what is happening, so imma open my beautiful eyes.

SHIT! The fuck is wrong with this light? Is too blinding for me and the first thing I saw is a very beautiful gorgeous man.

Oh damn, son. You look very stunning, wanna marry me? I wiggle my eyes brows and look straight into his eyes.

He seems to be very interested in me. "How amusing. Did she give him a name?"

"N-no, your majesty"

He hums as he going to think of what's my name going to be.

"Your name will be Athanase De Alger obelia, The Crown Prince of The Obelian Empire"

Wait a damn minute.... Did I hear that right? Me? A prince? Hah! Don't make me laugh my ass off...

I mean... Okay, I take it, I will be a prince since I'm broke as fuck in my previous life but not that broke but still.

"Move the prince to my chamber"

The maid seems shocked but do as what he said.

Huh, I guess, I'm going to be a prince. Not that I'm complaining.

_______________________

Athanase POV (Claude's Chamber)

Oh damn, what a beautiful bedroom does this gorgeous man have and compare to my room is very small.

But...I'm not dying am I? I just got reborn instead of dying...oh well, who's care atleaset I get to taste this luxury.

*Door open*

Oh, that beautiful man again and his name is...what's his name again? Anyone? Tell me?

But his looks pretty familiar with certain someone that I know, well not I know, it's like I have seen him before but where?

He sit at the bed since I'm on his bed. "What are you looking at?"

Oh, nothing handsome daddy sir, it's just you're too beautiful for my eyes.

"Come to think of it, I haven't told you my name have I?"

Nope, and you better give me your pretty name or I'm gonna call you beautiful gorgeous man or handsome daddy sir everytime I see you.

"My name is Claude De Alger obelia, The Emperor of Obelian Empire and I'm your father"

Oh ok, Claude- Wait a fucking minute... Claude? As if Claude De Alger Obelia? OH SHIT, THIS IS SHIT AIN'T REAL AREN'T THEY?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?! But Bitch you know what, i don't care anymore if I'm his son or what, I can be a rock or stick and hell even grass if I want to.

"We will see each other everyday since you're room is next to my chamber" Blondie just bluntly said.

Blondie than suddenly smirk and I don't know what is the reason and it's not like its my problem.

And that's it for first chapter! Hope you enjoy it!

I know Athanase isn't act like a bold but when his older a little bit, his going to act bold and feisty and of course sassy.

I hope you have a nice day everyone!