Part 23

lauren - nala and mar are the main characters of this book so it's mostly about them and they kids life .. but if yall wanna see over pov just comment who.

"that's the most stupidest shit i ever heard" Za shook his head.

All the boys and girls was at a football game.

"how you gon tell me Taydom told me" Mayback said making a "how you gon tell me" face.

"bruh them girls do not be holding splits that long" T3 laughed.

"look at them thots down there" ron laughed pointing at the girls who were doing a cheer routine.

"boo y'all suck" Za yelled out to them. The girls shot him a quick finger before finishing dancing.

Za look over at T3 who was already looking at him. T3 turned his head face focusing back on the game. Him and Za ain't talked about what happened they just acted like it never happened.

meanwhile.....

"T3 so fine" Taylor told the all the cheer girls. They were sitting on they bench area. "ron so fine too" one of the girls said. "pmo" she said to layonna.

"now why would i do that?" yonna asked. "Cause he your brother and i like him duh".

"mhmm" layonna said.

"what? do he got a girlfriend or something" she asked getting annoyed.

"no, i would never put my brother on with a girl who sucked up his best friend already" She said bluntly shrugging her shoulders.

Taylor, Taydom, and Mari with a few other cheer girls laughed a little.

"first of all BITCH" the girl started putting emphasis on b word. "that was one time last year y'all hoes always bring that shit up" She rolled.

"first of all ROACH who sucks dick in the 7th grade" Yonna said back "slutted out ass bitch pipe down"

"Or what" the girl got up. So did yonna.

"yonna no" mari said pulling her back down.

All yonna do is fight she been beating girls up since the 6th grade.

"yeah thats what i thought" the girl laughed walking away.

"dont take my kindness for weakness i'll tear yo ass out them pom poms hoe" yonna yelled out to her.

"you don't get tired of fighting?" Taylor shook her head.

"my momma left me and my brother on our daddy doorstep, im just preparing myself for the day i get to whoop her ass" she laughed.

After LuLu left she found out she was pregnant she had the twins and left them on ron doorstep before running off.

"you be saying that like its funny" lae said concerned.

"cause it issss, how many times imma tell yall its the way i cope" she laughed more.

"girls next routine" they coach told them.

————————————————————————

"omg that girl posted about you yonna" Taydom said showing yonna her phone.

issaspamm tell me why some bitch tried me at the game today.. le bitch better read this

random @yonnawitdashit 👀👀

groupyhoe friendddd you messy 😭

yonnawitdashit aint gon argue with a funny looking bitch ill just rock you.
⤴️ mari.barbie pidd! tf she thought this was

twinspamtingz she finna get knock out her pom poms lol 😂 - Taylor

lae.finstaa my bae will really stomp you out .. hurry up and delete this for she do.

"lets go live since she don't wanna answer the phone"

"soooo i heard a bitch wanna fight me" yonna said once people started joining her live. She sat her phone up on her bed and all the girls was in the background.

issaspamm girl nb scared of you 🤨

random @columbiashaderoom 👀

groupyhoe1 nobody touching my bitch

groupyhoe2 ^ period behind mines i step

groupyhoe3 and thats on her momma
that left her orphan ass

"then girl join the live aint wanna answer that phone and yall can shut yall asses up for my bitches rock out"yonna clapped her hands together.

"oh there she go" lae said as the girl joined the live.

"yall need to leave me alone yall weird" She said only showing half of her head.

"but you made a post about me" yonna said waving her hands around.

the girl just sat there quiet.

"oh okay ill catch you at school" yonna said before ending the live.

"this gon be like your 18th fight" lae said laying back on the bed.

"see if she didn't post about me we wouldn't be about to fight" Yonna said matter of factly

"girl you would dogged her even if she didn't post" Taylor rolled her eyes.

"not too much on bae .. at least she can fight" lae said.

"girl i can fight" Taylor mugged her.

All the girls looked at her before laughing.

"you let a 6th grader with down syndrome drag you last month" Lae laughed.

"i didn't wanna fight her for real cause she was special" Taylor scrunched up her face.

"how do you even get into it with a special ed kid" Taydom said holding her stomach laughing.

"she kept yelling so i told her to stfu and she gon come over and fight me" Taylor said seriously.

All the girls bust out laughing more. They were choking and coughing. Taylor was just mugging them.

"imma whoop yall ass, go to sleep" Laron yelled from his room.

They shut up quick and laid down and went right to sleep.
———————————————————————

sumn before i go to sleep.. imma have the fight tomorrow 🙂 i love fight scenes

anyways TAKE YALL ASS TO SLEEP

GOODNIGHT 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾