Chapter 04 : Choi Beomgyu

Both males are now sitting across each other. The raven hair male is fully clothed. He wears a plain white shirt with a tight black jeans as his hair is tied into a half ponytail. His eyes are scanning Taehyun from head to toes. Taehyun is looking everywhere inside the room but not into the latter's eyes. The incident that occurred earlier couldn't leave his mind.

"What's your name?"

Taehyun glances at the latter for a second before looking somewhere else. His cheeks flushed red as his fingers are fidgeting with his shirt. The raven hair male rolls his eyes in annoyance.

Rude.

Seeing Taehyun won't make any eye contact with him, he smirks as an evil idea pops in his mind. He sits on the sofa across Taehyun comfortably and split his legs. Taehyun could see from the corner of his eye of what he was doing and is now panicking internally. Something was bulging out from there.

It's the zipper it's the zipper it's theㅡ

The raven hair male then put one of his leg on top of another while placing both his arms on the sofa, leaning backward. Taehyun screams silently in his mind. The male in front of him seems so hot. He touches his cheeks and they were burning. He's embarrassed for fuck's sake. He wanted to bury his face right on the ground if he can.

"You like my position?"

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I'M FUCKING STRAIGHTㅡ

He grinned, while Taehyun is uncomfortably squirming in his seat. He knew his plan had worked because he could see Taehyun sometimes glancing at a certain place.

"You said it was huge"

The raven hair male suddenly stated. Taehyun's eyes shoot wide. He looks at the latter while gasping.

"Do you want it?"

"Excuse me?!"

Taehyun mentally facepalms at himself. He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. Damn, this awkward situation is killing him. Taehyun snaps out of his thoughts as he heard a fake cough coming from no other than the raven hair male in front of him.

"I'm Choi Beomgyu"

Taehyun tilts his head in confusion.

"You're the transferee student that didn't come to school today"

"Yeah, I just arrived here"

The silver hair male nods. 

"Kang Taehyun, a year younger than you"

Beomgyu snorts.

"I'm a hyung then?"

The younger scoffs. Beomgyu giggles. For a moment Taehyun thought that his heart dropped for a moment. The older's giggles sounded like a beautiful melody entering his ears. His stomach made a few weird twists here and there.

"It's noon. Have you eaten?"

Taehyun shakes his head slowly, looking at the ground. Beomgyu's eyes soften at the sight of the younger male in front of him.

"You know, your fridge is empty"

The younger sighs. He been knew that his fridge is empty.

"I know, I barely eat at home anyways"

"Why? Homecook meals are the best"

Taehyun bites his lips. To be honest, he missed homecook meals too. But since he's living far away from his parents, he had to live independently. He always eat at the nearby restaurants and sometimes at the ddeokbbokki food truck on the other side of his dorm. He would always buy cup ramens and doesn't eat rice for days. Why?