11| heartbreak session

CHAPTER-11
HEARTBREAK SESSION

❝I felt how much you endure such pain.❞

❞

NEXT DAY, a new chapter with a new okay, maybe with the same dress but hey, feel my poetic vibes

NEXT DAY, a new chapter with a new okay, maybe with the same dress but hey, feel my poetic vibes. A new day, a new chapter, and a new plain page to write down my notes. Sorry, I am a bad influencer to all those poets.

"Good morning sister." I smile as I pull the cupcakes from the pot as our microwave is creating problems and now my father will turn out the mechanic to adjust the wires.

I place the cupcakes in a small container and closed them with a lid. "Are you going to take them?" I look up and nod my head.

"Why?" He whines like a ten-year-old kid.

"What why? I can't always eat the same boring fries and chips also the container is divided into two where the other half is filled with fruits and the same goes for your one too." The ones dull eyes now shone with gleefulness. He jumps up and down twerking his arse making me giggle and just in time father came down making me fit into laughter after he witness the severe crime.

"Oh my God Juana come and look here we got our donkey dancing." I smile at him and when mom comes down she flicks his forehead making him grumble.

"Ricardo, next time call me if there's any emergency. I watched Jonathan dancing since he tried to wiggle from my grasp to wear diapers." I burst out laughing at him. He pauses grumbling something. He takes the container and rushes out of the embarrassing scene.

I put the apron on the hooks of the hanger and walk out not before hugging my parents and gathering lots of kisses from them. "Don't forget to look over that microwave." Father raises his thumbs making me smile. Nathan comes out after a few minutes and we head out toward the bus station.

"I know why you made the cakes." I smile at the driver and pass by the fourth seat and sit down.

"And why?"

He smiles at me. "Today's date marks the third death anniversary of that ba*tard and you need to have your calmness around you. We all know where you will waste it and it's okay Saph. Don't worry everything wasn't your fault. Love you, sis." I smile at him sadly as he took the opposite seat of mine.