Chapter 3 : The Decision!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

INSIDE THE POWER WATCH

"We can just run away from there." Ice suggested.

"And leaving them to handle Mr. Cloak Man alone? NO WAY!" Blaze shouted angrily. He crossed his arms on his chest while looking at the screen intensily. Not gonna lie he really want to run away from the battle but that would be out of character of him.

"But don't you heard the man purpose when he come here?! He wants to take us, The Seven Elemental, and using us for bad deeds!" Ice shouted. He had enough of his brother attempt to stay in his character even though he could see the panic and fear in his fiery orange eyes.

"If only I could blast that man to the galaxy to tell him that we refuse to be his new owner and also beat his pathetic ass at the same time." Solar fixed his visor glasses. Smirk also presented on his face, picturing the scene in his mind from the idea he just said.

WHACK!

A hand covered with rock smacked Solar upside down on his head. Solar groaned in pain while the earth elemental only sigh. Blaze and Taufan covered their mouth to stiffle their laugh but Solar obviously heard it. He glared at their way to shut them up.

"We can only wait until Boboiboy make his decision." Gempa sighed.

"What if it's the reckless and dangerous one?" Ice raised his eyebrow.

Gempa smiled at Ice direction "Well, we can't stop him if it's really a reckless and dangerous decision."

Ice exhaled from his nose and stared at the scene outside the power watch again. Solar put his thumb and index finger under his chin. He swore that he ever heard about this mysterious villain somewhere. Blaze and Taufan after regaining their breathing to normal, noticed Solar thinking posture.

"Come on, man! Just relax!" Blaze slinged his arm around Solar shoulder with Taufan behind him.

"Yeah! What's with the ugly expression?" Taufan snickered.

You could see that Solar was annoyed with Taufan statement earlier. Blaze was already on the floor laughing with tears in his eyes.

"How could you say that to my handsome face?!" Solar angrily walked to them.

"HELP-"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back outside the power watch, Admiral Tarung, Captain Kaizo, and Ramenman are still fighting with the robots except for Admiral Tarung because he is fighting with the mysterious villain.

Boboiboy with Halilintar and Thorn by his side could only stood and watch. He really wants to help but remembering Captain Kaizo words, he hesitated. He clenched his fists, felt weak because he couldn't help them. Someone grab his shoulder surprising him, he turned to look at the culprit.

"Just to remind you that we'll respect your decision." Halilintar said. Thorn nodded at Boboiboy agreeing to Halilintar.

Boboiboy blinked his eyes before smiled at them.

"Thank you, Halilintar and Thorn. That really ease the burden."

Halilintar blushed but gained his compossure again and nodded at his owner while Thorn beamed happily. Feeling a little at ease, Boboiboy smiled at himself.

"All of you really getting on my nerves." The mysterious villain sinisterly smirked. He out stretched his hands and the ground suddenly started shaking.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Commander Kokochi face suddenly appeared at Boboiboy's power watch.

"We don't know, Commander! But it must be the villain doing." Boboiboy said.