𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙿𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙴
➤ 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙿𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙴➤ 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋

"Yall good, need anything?" I questioned my cousin and her friends.

"Gen is downstairs getting stuff," I heard Precious.

"Kash sleep?"

"Yeah — we changed her bandage and gave her some pain pills."

I nodded my head and made my way downstairs to see Gen struggling to get the fruit snacks.

I came up behind her and got em down, "here."

She looked down, "thanks."

I sighed as I reached for her and pulled her back.

"We gon talk about what almost happened or no?"

She frowned up her face, "No — I really don't wanna get into it Armani."

I sucked my teeth, "why?"

She sighed, "because ... it wasn't supposed to even go down like that. You're a hoe and I rather not involve myself."

I chuckled, "involve yourself? Last I checked you started kissing me and proceeded to take off my shirt and tug at my jeans. You confusin me Genesis."

She rolled her eyes at me, "just forget it happened, aight?"

I gave her one last look before she went up the stairs.

I shook my head in disbelief, I had a crush on her forever and as soon as things start getting somewhere she wanna act like shit ain't happen?

I just shook my head — a nigga never gon be happy.

▃▃▃

There was some knockin at the front door, I made sure my gun was tucked before peeking out th window seeing Tru, Kaliek and Shakur.

I opened the door and these niggas walked in wit some smoke, and a few Henny bottles.

"Lets play the game and get drunk nigga," KP smirked as he plopped on my couch and propped up his feet.

"Wassam," Kur dapped me up and went into the living room too.

"Roll this," I threw Kur an eighth.