Chapter eleven

TW: Death and mentions of kidnapping

Once again, Voldemort is angry. With Lucius. All the Death Eaters are once again gathered at Malfoy Manor. They are all listening to a very angry Dark Lord.

"Idiots! Incompetent fools! You cannot even kidnap a Muggle teenager!" he hisses at Dolohov, Lucius and Avery who are all kneeling on the floor.

Narcissa looks at her husband, worried. What happened? Why didn't they apparate here with the girl?

Voldemort looks at Lucius, too. "And you, Lucius! Once again you have failed me. How did you even end up in the Forbidden Forest?" he asks, irritated.

"The girl was struggling, my Lord. It weakened my concentration" Lucius says as he gulps.

Voldemort gives a mocking laugh at that. "Struggling? Why did you not just stupefy her?" he questions. Dolohov instantly gives Lucius a look that says "I told you so". Lucius sighs.

"I thought I could persuade her to come with us. I remember hearing the two other Muggle teenagers mention a girl named Y/N and that I am apparently one of her favourite characters. I figured out it was her and it almost worked. However, the girl is not stupid and figured out my intentions" Lucius explains to the Dark Lord.

Voldemort then raises a nonexistent eyebrow. "So the two others know her? Interesting" he simply says.

There is a bit of silence. "And you let her get away! Now she is with the Order!" he hisses in Lucius' face.

Suddenly, Voldemort grabs Lucius by the junk. "Next time, work on your seducing skills. They clearly need some work" he says as he squeezes. Lucius cries out in pain.

He then lets go and turns to Lucius' son. "Draco, my boy. I have another mission for you. If you spot this Y/N girl at Hogwarts, then immediately send an owl to your father. Hopefully, he will not disappoint me yet again next time" Voldemort says as he glares at Lucius.

Gulping, Lucius nervously bows to the Dark Lord. "It will not happen again, my Lord" he assures him.

Voldemort laughs at that, evilly. "Yes, you are right. It will not. Because if so, there will not be a next time" he says before taking out his wand.

He then points it at Avery who looks scared. "Avada Kedavra" Voldemort calmly says as he kills the Death Eater. Everybody looks at the Dark Lord, completely shocked.

"If you do fail, then the next victim will be your wife or son. Let this be your final warning, Lucius" Voldemort states in a threatening tone.

All three Malfoys look absolutely scared as they look at Avery's dead body. Draco has tears in his eyes. They have to succeed in this mission.

At the Headquarters, Y/N has nightmares. About the Death Eaters, the Forbidden Forest, Voldemort... When she finally seems to have a somewhat good dream, she is suddenly woken up by a velvety voice. "Good morning. Tea?".

Y/N jumps up in her bed, scared. However, she didn't expect to be met by onyx eyes and black hair. "You scared me" she whispers as she lets out a breath.

Snape chuckles a bit. "My apologies. You have been sleeping for quite some time" he says as he then gestures to the teapot and cups to remind her of his question.

"Yeah, thanks. And good morning, by the way" she shyly mutters. He nods as he pours the two cups.

She gives him a shy smile as she takes the cup he hands over to her, sipping on her tea as the duvet slowly falls down. Snape can't help but stare at her exposed bra and skin as he sips his own tea.