Chapter 2 - Miss Goddess Fairy

3rd POV

3 years have past, and our main character is 4 years old and right now, Claude is trying to give him something.

"Bitch- The fuck is that?" Athanase questions Claude who hold something in his hand.

Claude eyes brows twitch and he already used to when Athanase swear, these past years because Athanase first word when he a baby is- 'Fuck off, Blondie'

"This is your new clothes for you to wear at your birthday party, tonight" Claude said in 'i-dont-get-pay-enough-for-this-shit' voice.

"It's ugly" Athanase Cross his arms.

Claude has tick mark on his forehead. "And why is that?"

"Bitch, are blind or what? I don't like the design and the colour because it doesn't match with me and I'm too beautiful for this world" Athanase flip his hair.

"What a bold thing you say" Claude pass the clothes to Felix who is sweatdropped at his prince.

"And if you don't like it, why don't YOU pick it yourself" Claude had enough of Athanase shit today.

"Really?" Athanase beam in happy.

"Yes" Claude rub his temple while sitting down.

"Then I'm going and Felix lead the way!" Athanase exited claude office in happily while Felix try to keep up with Athanase.

"Your highness, wait for me and please don't run or your fall!" Felix hurriedly run towards Athanase.

Claude sigh because Athanase always been a troublesome child to him but Claude is happy since he has someone.

__________________________

3rd POV

"Have you choose what you want to wear, tonight?" Claude ask Athanase who sit on Claude's lap.

"Yeah I have and... why the fuck I'm on your fucking lap?" Athanase angrily said.

"I want you to accompany me while I'm doing the paperwork"

"If you want me to accompany you, just fucking said it and it's not like I'll run away from you, Blondie" Athanase cross his arms.

Claude had deadpanned expression. "Do you not remember when the last time I ask you to accompany me and you run away from me?"

Athanase blink twice then turn his head towards Claude who is staring at him.

"That thing has past and why the hell you remember that shit?"

"Because I do and I remember when you kick me in the face then said bold thing to me. And there's one time you running around without your shoes and interrupt me when I having a meeting with the nobles and there when you-"

"Ok ok, stop stop, I got it" Claude just smirk as he won.

"Now what do you want?" Athanase ask Claude.

Claude still smirk and he tap his own cheek as if he want a kiss. "That's what you want? Fine"

Athanase lean in to kiss Claude cheek and there you have it, Athanase kids his cheek. Claude were happy that he get a kiss from his lovely son.

"Happy?"

"I am happy" Claude smile at his son.

"If you happy then continue to do your work, dad" Claude were cut off guard when Athanase call him dad and to be honest, this make Claude more happy than usual.

"Of course, son"

________________________

3rd POV (Athanase clothes is at the top)