The Forest

3rd POV:

It didn't make any sense Link and Sidon came back to the Domain mostly bruised from the first fight with Ruta. The healers were quick with their work helping the Prince and Hero get better. It has been about a week since the first fight and still they didn't have any luck taming the beast it just didn't make sense.

*flashback*

It was time after waking up, Link got his armor on and proceeded to head to the East Reservoir Lake where the Divine Beast Vah Ruta stood. Sidon was already there analyzing the beast as Link arrived Sidon with an excited and determined smile he jumped into the water and began to explain how to tame it. Prince Sidon explained that to tame it he had to use the shock arrows he found and shoot each of the red light on the sides of Ruta's body. He then proceeded to tell that he would keep swimming and helping him up the waterfalls to hit the targets.

As they began there fight Ruta felt their presence and was a step ahead and began firing the ice blocks. Using cryonis Link was breaking all the blocks and as they managed to hit the last target and believed they did it. A strong dark magic circled the beast and hit them both harshly and threw them to the ledge of the lake. Link fell back into the water and was drowing luckily Sidon dove back in with a brusied body and grabbed a hold of Link and brought him back up. Link was knocked out so Sidon took him too the bed and tried waking him up.

As he did Sidon told him they had to head back because they didn't have anymore shock arrows and were injured. With a disappointed feeling they returned back upset with the results.

*end of flashback*

Sidon's POV:

For three months we kept going up against Vah Ruta with different strategies each time, and each time we came out failing. I was in my room on my desk trying to figure out what was missing. As well as trying to understand what that magic was it felt oddly similar to someone else's. This gave me a headache so I decided to go and check on Link see how he was faring. I made it too his chamber and knocked after hearing a come in I see him sitting on his own desk trying to figure something out.

"Hello my good friend, sorry for interrupting but I wanted to see how you were feeling?"

"Oh hey Sidon, and no worries you weren't interrupting if anything your timing is perfect. Oh and I'm feeling fine thanks and how about you?"

"I too am alot better than before. May I ask as too why my timing is perfect what is it you need.?

"Well back at Shatterback Point when I plunged into the water. I heard Princess Zelda's voice telling me that there is a place I must head too but I can't seem too figure where this place is."

"Well what was it she exactly said to you from there we can try ruling out some places on your map."

"Good idea! Okay so her exact words were, *You need to head to the location where many enter only to get lost and return back where they started.* That's what she told me but I have no clue what she meant by it."

I saw Link pull out his Sheikah Slate and we began to cross out places that wouldn't really make sense. We decided after an hour to head to my father see what he know about potential locations.

We arrived at the throne room where my father was looking at some of the peoples complaints or recommendations that could benefit the Domain. As he noticed our arrival he put down his paper and focused his attention to us.

"Good evening to the both of you what brings you hear have you've figured out what is the issue with Vah Ruta?"

"No father we have yet to figure out what the problem however we came here on a different matter. Link."