The Escape (Revised)

*Time Skip*

*Time Skip to the Quinjet*

Thor and Zariah had a plan to get everyone out, if they can get the Quinjet up and running that is... Thor started pressing random buttons to try and get it started, which obviously worked as it booted up;

"Voice activation required."

"Thor"

"Access denied"

Zariah just shook her head and laughs a bit at him as he keeps trying.

"God of Thunder"

"Access denied"

"Strongest Avenger"

"Access denied"

"Strongest Avenger!"

"Access denied"

Zariah puts a hand on his arm and just smiles at him "May I try? I am an Avenger." Thor chuckles at her and gestures her to try "Be my guest but I do not think Stark- "Before he could finish Zariah speaks to the computer "Strongest and most beautiful Avenger."

"Welcome, Strongest and most beautiful Avenger." Thor just looks at her and shakes his head "Damn you Stark"

Zariah just laughed at him as Thor smiled and laughed himself, before they could say anything... CRASH. Hulk entered the Quinjet, peeling back the metal to make his way in to the Quinjet destroying it even more in the process. "Friends stay!" he bellowed, smashing the roof of the Quinjet out of the way of his large head. Zariah and Thor eyes widen as Thor walked towards Hulk to calm him down. Zariah turns to the console pushing buttons. "Stay!" Hulk continued destroying as Zariah called out to him "Bruce please stop!" Hulk faltered a little seeing her. His friend that has been there with him they whole time on Sakaar.

Zariah managed to get an old recording up as Natasha's voice filled the cockpit. Her heart ached because she loved Natasha the most as a sister would and she knew what she meant to Bruce.

"Nice work big guy. We don't know where Ultron's headed, but we know you are going very high, very fast."

Hulk had stopped in his tracks; his demeanor changed as Zariah moved out of the way and moved over to Thor as they watched Hulk watched the video.

"Hey, big guy. We did it, the jobs finished. Now I need you to turn this bird around, okay? We can't track you or Zariah in stealth mode, so help me out. I need you t..." Hulk roared loudly as his body started to convulse as he dropped to his knees. Zariah stepped forward a little with her hands up in defense "Bruce..." Hulk roared again and grabbed his face, trying to fight as he was transforming back to Bruce. After a few moments of thrashing about and the Quinjet more destroyed than before; there was moments of peace...

And there was Bruce... back to normal.

Zariah steps forward kneeling by Bruce as she put a hand on his shoulder as Thor did as well "Banner. Hey it's okay. The sun's going down. Just breathe." He continued the mantra as Bruce looked up at Zariah in disbelief "Z..." She just smiles at him "Hello Bruce... Welcome back my friend..." Bruce looked at Thor "What happened to your hair?" Thor shrugs it off "Some creep old man cut it off."

*Time Skip to meeting up with Val*

After telling Val their plan to leave, they reached her apartment as they entered, there was Loki, tied up

After telling Val their plan to leave, they reached her apartment as they entered, there was Loki, tied up. "Surprisseeeeeeee..." he said unenthused. Zariah shook her head as she walked towards him a bit "What did you do?" she asked as she put her hands on her hip.

Thor looked around, picked up a cup and then threw it at Loki's head. "Ow..." he said, unenthused and emotionless. Thor shrugged a bit "Just had to be sure."

Loki saw Bruce not far behind him "Hello Bruce" he said in a pleasant voice as Bruce had a bit of a reluctant demeanor "Hello Loki..." Bruce looked at Zariah and shrugged as he followed Thor. Zariah walked towards Loki and went to untie him "What did you do to her?" She asked him as he looked at her "Nothing... Just fought her... found out she was a Valkyrie which you did not seem to mention." He looked at her with a serious look. The goddess just shrugged "Didn't think I had to tell you and it wasn't my place to."

As Zariah, Thor, Bruce and Val discuss the means to get out of Sakaar; in getting back to Asgard to stop Hela, Loki let them know of the Grandmaster ship which would be the faster. They all agreed. "Let's go kill the bitch." Valkyrie stated as she was ready to leave. After getting the prisoners to rally up, the four managed to get onto the Commodore; Loki disappearing in the process, Zariah was not thrilled that they were on this particular ship. Bruce looks around "Why is this so nicely decorated?" he asked. Val and Zariah looked at each other as Val spoke up "The Grandmaster uses this for good times, like orgies and stuff. Try not to touch anything." She said as she walked to the console. Bruce had a disgusted look as Zariah stayed in her spot by Val.

In a short moment, shots were fired at them by other ships trying to stop their escape "Shouldn't we be shooting back or something?" Bruce exclaimed. Zariah shook her head "Yes, well unfortunately this a leisure ship, meaning no guns. You are going to have to out maneuver them Thor." A few moments later, Val's ship shot out from underneath the commodore and appeared flying straight towards the Grandmaster's riot ship, the Statesman; which was hovering over the rioting masses in the streets below.

"What is she doing?!" Bruce asked as Zariah quickly got on the radio "Val what the hell are you doing?! I told you to be careful sister!" She screamed into the radio as she watched the Warsong plow straight into the side of the Statesman, explodin...

"What is she doing?!" Bruce asked as Zariah quickly got on the radio "Val what the hell are you doing?! I told you to be careful sister!" She screamed into the radio as she watched the Warsong plow straight into the side of the Statesman, exploding on impact. Zariah watched in horror as she shook her head "Val..." In that short moment a thud landed on the windshield... it was Valkyrie and she was hanging on for dear life "Get inside!' Thor yelled.

"In a minute!" Val yelled at him, then pulled herself up onto the roof and disappeared. They could hear footsteps across the roof and then silence. Zariah knew how crazy she was; "She jumped onto another ship." Bruce looked at her shocked "She's crazy!" Zariah nods as she steps forward the hatch door "I'm gonna go help her, can you boys handle the ship?" she said as she made her hands glows ready to fly, Thor shook his head as he went to grab her arm "No! You cannot be serious."

She looked at him with a serious facial expression he hasn't seen before "I will not let her die. She was the only friend I had here when I was all alone. You will not stop me Thor. It will be alright." She said as she placed a hand on his face. In a short moment she disappeared out of the back and onto the roof of the ship, not hearing Thor's pleas to come back. She started to create waves of purple in her hands, she started to use her magic taking down ships one by one as she sees Val tear apart another ship before she jumped into the Commodore's open door with Zariah behind her.

Zariah looked at Val with a sense of relief seeing how her friend wasn't injured too bad, they both walked to the console "We're coming up on the Devil's Anus." Valkyrie said as they all gathered in the cockpit, the flight a lot smoother since they aren't being fired at. They see the wormhole as they dread traveling towards it, Zariah's heart sped up ten times faster than normal.

The ship's onboard computer started to spark and flash as the cabin began to shake violently as they all prayed that the ship stayed together. In a moment everything went dark for all of them.

1500 words (sorry short chapter)

*Here we go guys! Hela battle coming up... some shit is gonna go down and you're gonna see Zariah's true power come to light. Let's just say it's gonna be a tear jerker.*