51. You are really a foodie!

Daniel Taylor looked up at her smiling face, her eyes were bright and he could clearly see the innocence in her eyes.

"Get up. Aunt Lisa has cooked up some delicious food for you."

"Really? What had she cooked?" Anna Stark immediately got up from the bed. She quickly picked up her clothes and ran to the bathroom to change.

She was very quick. In less than five minutes, she changed the dress, got ready and ran out.

Yes! She was a real foodie!

Whenever she heard about food, she forgot every other thing. Nothing could make her as happy as delicious food. Anna Stark accompanied Daniel Taylor going downstairs.

Aunt Lisa looked at them, she warmly welcomed them and said, "Anna, hurry up. See what aunt has made for you."

Olivia Taylor has already eaten the dessert made by aunt, Anna Stark sat down and thanked Aunt Lisa, "thank you, Aunt Lisa."

Olivia Taylor observed Anna's facial expressions. She really looked happy, "You are really a foodie!"

"Have no other way. Otherwise, how do I grow up?" Anna Stark took ice-cream, put it in her bowl and sat in front of Daniel and then gave him the spoon, "Sir."

"I am not much fond of sweets." Daniel Taylor wasn't much fond of these things, and he was also not a teenager like her.

"Taste it. The weather outside is too hot, you will feel good after eating this." Anna Stark said.

Jingzhou's heat stove was very famous. Although their rooms had air condition but it was a hot summer. Even if the body didn't feel too hot, the heart inevitably felt anxious.

And after eating ice cream one's heart can feel a pleasant joy.

Daniel Taylor said, "You eat it."

His eyes were on Anna Stark's innocent face. He could clearly see that she wasn't the person that Claire Ashley depicted.

Anna Stark took the spoon and began to eat, "this ice cream is too yummy."

Häagen-Dazs's ice cream was very expensive. One can get a very little in ten yuan. Anna Stark had eaten it once before. That time it was not this much delicious. She didn't expect to eat it here.

For her, this moment was full of happiness!

"Then eat more." Aunt Lisa said with a smile, "I guess you like it. Madam has ordered two buckets today. It will be enough for you to eat for a long time."

"That's great?" Two buckets, Anna Stark couldn't imagine, "Where they are? Let me see."

She followed Aunt Lisa to the kitchen.

Olivia Taylor looked at her and smiled, "your little Anna really likes eating. She's not like my child. He is too picky for the food."

People like them, who have had everything since their birth. Who can buy anything without thinking for a second, couldn't understand Anna Stark's happiness at all.

When she looked at Anna being so happy just by eating ice cream, she was amazed, like how a child can be super happy just by eating an ice cream?

Anna Stark saw two buckets of ice cream with her own eyes and couldn't believe what she was watching, "I can eat them for how long? It must be really expensive."

Aunt Lisa smiled but didn't speak.

Anna Stark came back and continued eating her ice cream, Daniel Taylor looked at her and couldn't help asking, "are you sure you can eat so much?"

"I can eat ten times more." She said boldly.

Daniel Taylor forcefully took the spoon from her hand. "I'm afraid eating too much ice cream will not be good for you, you cannot sleep well at night."

"…"

Aunt Lisa remembered that Anna Stark was in her menstrual period. "Yes, he is right. Girls need to avoid eating cold things in these days. I forgot about it. You can eat it after some days."

"…" Anna Stark looked at Daniel Taylor angrily, "but I didn't eat much."