52. How did he get seduced by this little silly girl?

If she knew that Daniel had forgotten about her periods but will remember it in a moment she had eaten a little more.

"Are you a child? Your own stomach will hurt after eating too much ice cream." He rubbed her head and said to Aunt Lisa, "Take this ice cream away."

"Yes." Aunt Lisa quickly took away the ice cream.

Anna Stark stared at Daniel Taylor. She was very angry and resentful. She couldn't eat because of him. It was so unfair!

Daniel Taylor looked at her and couldn't help laughing. "Isn't there any other dessert here?"

Fortunately, the other dessert was not very cold, and she can eat that.

Anna Stark took a spoon and tasted the dessert made by Aunt Lisa.

It was delicious.

Her eyes were widened with sweetness.

Oh my god! I am feeling so happy.

Jack Smith came in and looked at the scene in front of him. Anna Stark was eating, Daniel Taylor was watching her, and his eyes were filled with love.

He thought that Daniel Taylor went to Anna Stark to tell her about those text messages.

But he was here…

Why Mr. Taylor got attracted to this cunning Anna Stark?

He always forgot everything. His anger cooled down when she came in front of him!

Jack Smith came over, Anna Stark saw him and politely greeted him, "Hello, Mr. Smith."

Jack Smith looked at Anna Stark. He didn't answer her. He just looked at Daniel Taylor. "Mr. Taylor."

"Whatever you want to say, we will talk about it later." Daniel Taylor knew what he wanted to say.

Jack Smith stood aside and stared at Anna Stark.

Anna Stark was eating, and he couldn't help sneering. For him, Anna Stark was a cunning and clever girl. How could she think that no one could find her reality? And Mr. Taylor knew everything but still didn't say anything to her?

She lied that she was not familiar with John Peter.

No wonder John Peter hated Anna Stark so much!

Anna Stark took another spoon and raised it to Daniel, "Sir, taste this, it's delicious."

Daniel Taylor looked into her pure eyes and then at the spoon. Although he didn't like it very much, but he didn't want to refuse her, so he ate.

"Isn't it delicious?" Anna Stark said, "It's really delicious. Next time I will learn its recipe from Aunt Lisa."

Jack Smith noticed her cute gestures but to his eyes it was her clever means to seduced Daniel Taylor. Jack Smith was eager to reveal her true face in front of everyone. But when he looked at Daniel Taylor, it seemed that he enjoys Anna Stark's flattering.

Jack Smith felt helpless!

He knew that Mr. Taylor was not so easy to be tackled. In the past, so many women came to him but he was not interested in any of them.

How did he get seduced by this little silly girl?

After the meal, Anna Stark came out of the dining hall and saw Jack Smith standing outside. She came to him.

Jack Smith was stupefied for a while. He looked at Anna Stark, "what's the problem?"

Anna Stark smiled, "did I do something wrong?"

Today when Jack Smith came to them, Anna Stark felt something wrong. She said hello to Jack Smith, but he didn't reply.

She guessed that maybe she did something wrong, which made Jack Smith unhappy, so she wanted to know. After all, Jack Smith was nice to her. Anna Stark didn't want to offend others for no reason.

Jack Smith looked at her innocent looks and thought she was really a good actor!

He looked at Anna Stark. "Do you remember what I said to you when you came to her?"

"Um." Although he said many things, Anna Stark mostly remembered them. She looked at Jack Smith. "What's the matter?"

"If you dare to hurt Mr. Taylor or let him down, I will not be polite to you," Jack Smith said solemnly.

Anna Stark smiled and said, "Why I let him down? Sir is so kind to me, why would I do anything unfair to him?"