Chapter 24

Rossy Pov

Roy was busy fighting two rogues. Other one was sneaking to kill Roy I was at a little distance.

More rogues had joined in between

Damn it. I cursed and Shifted killing the rogues in front of me. They were shocked to the glow from my wolf.

It gave me time to pounce on the wolf and rip his head.

Roy was stunned to see me. Ruby was not here to help me. Killing the rest of rogues I turned towards Roy his eyes were wide. I signaled him towards the window that was located near the top.

I can hear the footsteps Running down. Roy was not in form to fight .

He jumped on my back and climbed the window and got out. I shifted into my human form and hide in the darkest corner. No energy was left within me to fight more.

I sneaked out of the house and shifted into my wolf. Roy was near the window. We ran away from the house.

After some minutes we stopped.

Roy was going to faint. I moved towards him to give him support. I was still in my wolf form. I still has cut wounds from the fight. But the silver was over flowing in my system because of a knife that was still in back.

I whimpered as I tried to pull it away.

The sun was going to rise. As the sky was getting orange. My fur had stopped glowing.

The pack was other side . It will take some more hours to reach there. But Roy was in no form to go right now. I decided to Rest.

I was on a verge of losing conscious. Roy had already fainted.

My ears picked some footsteps.

I looked at the surroundings. They were not rogues. My mate's scent hit me as I lost myself into darkness.

----

Sam's Pov

I was currently on my way back to palace. The rogues were attacking the pack from months. But this time they took a small girl with them.

They left a letter for Roy. But no one knew what was written in it except Roy.

Rossy is trying to talk to me but i am scared that if I will let her in she will break my heart again. And this time no one will be there to mend it.

'you are an asshole. Drive back fast, I am not feeling good.' Axy said.

Suddenly uncle phone ringed.

"What" Uncle roared and I drive faster.

He cursed.

"Roy is kidnapped. He exchanged himself to save the girl."

Stupid Roy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends,

I had wrote enough chapters before exam to help me update regularly.

So enjoy the chapter....

I have history test on monday in which I suck the most.. well so many names of kings and dates.

Now I will take my leave my readers..

Ciao