Epilogue

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Taehyung hyung.. where is my eomma?" The little one asked as he clutched over the hands of the other one. There wasn't much age gap, just a year and a few months.

"She left us Jun." Little Taehyung cried but quickly wiped away his tears because he had to be strong for his younger brother. (Not a real one)

Little Yeonjun cried and hugged the other, still terrified of the bloody scenes. Both silently cried in the small room, waiting for some sort of miracle.

"You'll save me hyung? From them? They said- said they will take us away. I'm scared, dada is not here too. Please don't leave me." Taehyung hugged the other and kissed his hair.

"Never Jun. You're all I've now."

Loud beeps in the room caught everyone's attention as nurses rushed out of the room to get the doctor.

"What's happening?" A firm yet terrified voice asked but no one replied in a hurry.

A doctor rushed inside the room to see the person who was now laying wide awake with eyes filled with horror while he was continuously crying out someone's name.

"Mr. Kim, can you hear me?" The person continued crying and when the doctor heard the name the boy was calling, he gestured for the nurse to tell the others.

The nurse came out of the room to see the cops and one person in a shirt of a prisoner.

"Patient is calling someone by the name of Jun.. he is crying so badly. If anyone of you is the said person, please follow me." The announcement was so heartbreaking for the others but one person stepped forth.

"I'm not the person, but I can help," Jungkook said, trying hard to keep his emotions stable. Nurse nodded and gestured for him to follow inside.

"I think, the traumatic events stirred up his memories." Baekhyun sadly muttered to which Jin nodded sadly as well.

Back in the secret lab, when Han was about to shoot Jungkook, Namjoon shot him in his hand and he was arrested at the moment.

Their disgusting attempt of making the serum and the many dead bodies in the locked room were enough proof that they deserved the worst death and Wang was served right by Jungkook.

The whole crew was arrested by the special force that Namjoon requested for the mission after realizing the sensitivity. He also informed about the loss of the cops on the highway which infuriated the higher officials.

Jungkook was still under the watch of the cops but on his request, he was brought to the hospital where Taehyung was shifted quickly.

Luckily, the strong boy survived as doctors from the basement stopped the procedure after the death of Wang and patched him up on the spot. Although they're forced to do that all, still they were involved in the horrible act, so they were arrested as well.

Right now, they were waiting for Taehyung to wake up as the poor lad was out for about a whole day.

....

Jungkook walked to the bed and softly grabbed Taehyung's shaky hands which caught others' attention.

"Bun, you're fine. See, you're totally fine now." He started in a gentle tone while continuing to caress the hands, on the contrary, his inside was panicking the way Taehyung was looking so horrified.