42 ~ Newfound understanding

VOTE!

DOUBLE Updates!!!!!

On the occasion of 40k votes completion. It's huge thing for me. ❤

Do not forget to vote and make it 1k votes soon.

Sultan POV

"I will kill myself before anything,"

She said and my heartbeat started racing. Holding her shivering hands I realised that she was getting a suicidal attack. 

"Calm Down"

I tried to say collecting her in my arms strongly along with patting her head slightly.

Her tears started to fall and she said.

"I will kill myself,"

"Shhhhhhhhhhh" Trying to soothe her I started patting her shoulder lightly and muttered in her ear.

"Nothing bad will happen ever. Calm down, Begum"

I was trying hard to console her. I couldn't see her like this. I didn't know why I just asked that stupid question.

But, the reality hit me hard like a mountain. That means if she had denied the wedding proposal that day then I might be the king of Hind by now. Damn!

I lowered my gaze to see her eyes that were shut tightly enough to make me see the wrinkles appearing on the eyelids.

I was continuously patting her.

Now, everything seems clear to me. Why she came running to the courtroom that day. Why she said yes even before knowing me, why she stopped her brother from going to the war that day. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that there would be such a thing behind that. I thought it was just her silliness when she accepted the proposal. But, she really blew my mind away.

She shivered in my embrace and I tried to console her. I placed a deep kiss on her forehead placing my hand below her head slightly. I couldn't believe she just sacrificed herself just for a mere prediction. I didn't know what to think about her, was she the bravest girl I have ever met or the most emotional one I have ever seen.

The much I understood about her was that she might not have many persons to love but she was so much in love with one whom she loves. Like she was ready to do anything for her loved ones. She didn't care about her life, her marriage, or anything. All she wanted was to protect her brother.

I couldn't do anything with her. She was absolutely right in her place. If I were in the same circumstances. I could have done anything for my loved ones too.

Suddenly, I came out of my thoughts when I heard anklets bells as if someone coming into the chamber.

 I carefully made her lied beside me on the bed as she was slightly unconscious.

"Ohooo, You are here?"

I looked at Zeenat who was standing in front of me smiling wide.

"Yeah, I came to meet her."

I said signalling towards Gulaab.

"I can see that clearly,"

She chuckled.

I thinned my eyebrows and she continued.

"Seems like some game was on and one or two rounds are already done."

She made fun looking at Begum lying beside me and I tried to stand up from the bed.

"Nothing like that,"