Diana (Part 8)

Jason: "He's getting away!"

Y/N: "On it!"

Leaping over a few crates, we watched the Riddler leap into an alleyway and sniffed the air, then noticed the manhole cover being closed. Picking it up and throwing it aside, I looked down and watched Riddler leap onto a moving train and roared.

Y/N: "He got away. He's on a train!"

Jason: "I'll follow on my bike."

J'onn: "Y/N, a group of heroes need your help."

Y/N: "Call someone else. I'm after a person that killed three men."

J'onn: "These heroes are the nearest to your location. They need assistance. Three of the fighters are down."

I came to a skidding halt and groaned.

Y/N: "Alright, where are they?"

J'onn: "Are you near a Zeta tube."

Y/N: "Give me a moment."

Leaping out of the manhole cover, I flew to the closest one near me and ducked inside, finding myself standing beside Diana and a few downed heroes as a collection of villains stood in front of us.

Wonder woman: "Good you made. I needed a little help here."

Cracking my knuckles, I stepped towards her.

Y/N: "Alright, I'll take the ones on the right."

Diana: "I'll take the ones on the left."

[Time Skip]

Diana: "You handle yourself well out there."

I shrugged my shoulders as we stepped walked through the Watch Tower. We'd just come back from a mission dealing with a few villains. Specifically, Giganta, Reverse-Flash, Black Manta and Sinestro.

Now, as we stepped onto the place, I chuckled.

Diana's villains and Clark's were stronger and seemed more important in the long run. Now, as we grabbed dinner on the Tower, I looked at the people watching us.

We've gone a few days, kissed before. But Diana was an older woman that valued a few things, especially a rush into a relationship. It was charming, to say the least, but as we entered the mess hall. We found Batman standing at the door.

Diana: "Batman... Care to grab dinner with us?"

Bruce looks to me, his eyes narrowing.

Bruce: "Diana, I need to speak to you for a few moments."

Diana looked at me, stating that she'll be right back. I looked to Bruce and walked in, paying him no mind.

[Batman's Pov]

Diana looked to me as I brought her to the original member's conference room. It was the most secure place on the entire ship. No one could listen in on us here. Her arms were crossed, and her eyes glared daggers at me.

Diana: "What seems to be the problem, Bruce?"

Bruce: "Don't get too close to him, Diana."

Diana: "I don't know what you mean."

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

Bruce: "I mean it, we don't know what he is... For all we know, he could've been sent here from his world to kill us."

Diana: "Bruce, I trust you and care for you greatly. But you're the one that is frightened by him."

Bruce: "Of course I am. Batman from the other universe told me everything about him and recorded everything he's done. He defeated half of the Justice League on his own. Now, he's studying magic, and Constantine thinks he going to betray us soon."