𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; L.

❝𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆

❝𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆..❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐀 loud laugh leave her lips as she listened to the stories from her two friends. She sat on the couch while being squished between both of her mates. Percy looked at Eurydice with a smile causing her to smile back. It had been a while since the two had seen one another. Eurydice had been chatting with her friends for over two hours, though she knew that they needed to get going soon. 

"So, how's Camp?" Eurydice hummed as she rested her chin on her palm.

"Another war is brewing, but we'll be fine," Annabeth hummed as she smiled over at her friend.

"War?" Alice questioned as she started to get puzzled.

"It's a long story," Eurydice mumbled before looking at Percy, "So, are we not exploding toilets anymore?"

Percy's face contorted into annoyance, "That was one time!"

"More than one," Annabeth nudged his shoulder. Eurydice let out a small snort before Annabeth spoke again, "Eury?"

"Hm?" Eurydice turned her gaze to Annabeth.

"I see a ring on your finger and knowing you, it means something to you if you’re actually wearing it. So, are you engaged?" Annabeth questioned when she noticed the ring on her left ring finger.

"She is," Jasper grinned as he nudged Eurydice who seemed frozen.

"Yeah, what he said," Eurydice rolled her eyes as she nudged Jasper back, letting the conversation go anywhere that it wanted to be taken too. 

    𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 had many stories to tell. Percy told Eurydice all about the Labyrinth and how annoying Ares was, not that she hadn’t already known that information. They stayed for a few more hours before they decided they needed to get going. Annabeth expressed how happy she was for Eurydice while Percy congratulated everyone. Percy had warned her to be careful because they never knew what would happen. Eurydice had nodded in his direction before the group started biding their goodbyes. The girl ruffled the blonde’s messy ponytail and nearly got herself judo-flipped. 

“I’ll help them home,” Eurydice had spoken before Eurydice helped them through the shadows before she ended up with Rosalie in her room. She flashed an awkward smile as the blonde let out a laugh. It was never unusual for Eurydice to accidentally pop into someone's room. 

"Hi Eurydice," Rosalie smiled before noting the girl's skin being translucent, "When are you going to learn not to overuse your abilities?"

Eurydice shrugged as she smiled, "Oh you know I'll never-"

"EURYDICE!" Alice's voice pricked her ears.

Eurydice sighed loudly, "You think I can run?"

"DON'T EVEN TRY IT!" Alice's voice came again.

"I have the high ground!" Eurydice had to quote Star Wars before she started to run but was grabbed by Alice.

"You were going to run! And 'I have the high ground!' Really? Just because you are tall?!" She exclaimed, "You need rest. Now do not make me get Jasper."

Eurydice huffed as she attempted to get out of Alice's arms, "But what if I don't want to rest?"

"I'd listen to her darlin'," Jasper's voice broke through the world.

Eurydice faked a pout before slumping into the shorter woman's grasp, "Butttt!"

Alice cut her off with a peck on the lips, "No buts."

"Get out of my room if you are being lovey-dovey, please." Rosalie made a face as she looked between the three.

"Sorry!" Eurydice exclaimed before whispering, "Not sorry." 

    𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 great so far. Eurydice was being Eurydice despite being dragged around by Alice. Jasper followed along while hiding small grins as they moved around. They settled into Jasper and Alice’s room, Alice sitting in one of the chairs by the bed while Eurydice sat on the bed. Eurydice nearly died yet again when Alice declared that they needed to start planning their wedding. Jasper found it rather funny to watch the two mates argue over wedding ideas.

“I am not having a Greek Wedding,” Eurydice deadpanned.

“Why not? You are part god?” Alice questioned as she furrowed her eyebrows.

“And have you seen the issues I’ve developed due to that?” Eurydice responded with yet another question.

“Right!” Alice sighed exasperatedly. 

Alice seemed to space off for a moment before she stated, “We are having our wedding first.”

“Okay?” Eurydice looked at Jasper who simply shrugged. 

    𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 not know in that moment was the fate that lied ahead of her. Her mind had completely forgotten the words and prophecy that the gods had warned her of. It seemed like those words had been spoken so long ago, but the time was nearing. Everything was changing and one part had been fulfilled - Eurydice’s death. 

“What are we doing? This is taking foreverrr!” Eurydice had started to grow impatient as the hours passed while Alice planned, Eurydice had given up and started to play with Jasper’s hair as he sat on the floor between her legs.

“We are planning a wedding. It takes time, honey,” Alice let out a small giggle as she looked over at the two.

Eurydice lifted her lips into a pout as she “accidentally” tugged at Jasper’s hair, “Sorry.”

Jasper’s amber eyes lifted up to meet the black ones of Eurydice, she still had yet to hunt but she had time, “You sneaky little..”

Eurydice let a small smirk quirk at the edge of her lips, “Whatever do you mean?”

“I think we are done planning for the night,” Alice stood up when she sensed the shift in mood. 

“Finally,” Eurydice hummed before Jasper stood up as he looked over at Alice.

“She’s impatient, isn’t she Jazz?” Alice questioned as a small smile taunted her lips. 

“Oh she is,” Jasper agreed without any hesitation, “And she doesn’t know how not to be bratty.”

Eurydice propped herself up with her arms as she leaned back tilting her head in fake innocence, “Oh? I’m a brat? Well then.” She clicked her tongue, “Deal with the brat in whatever way you wish.” 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━
Ps: if you start getting spammed with updates I'm writing and using grammarly to fix the horrible grammar xD.