Panic

Gary was on the roof sorting out the signal while Tony and I were reinventing the system to work in our favour. Ten minutes role by when we hear a knock on the roof telling us Gary had finished. I knock back and Tony gets to work coding and then putting in Rhodey's password and username to get into AIM's system.

It takes a couple minutes but we are soon in. Tony searches into files and looks around until finally playing a video.

"What would you regard as the defining moment of your life?" That was Killian's voice behind the camera.

"Well, uh, I think that would be the day I decided not to let my injury beat me." Chad spoke up.

Tony types again and another video shows up. This time it was the girl that attacked us.

"Will you please state your name for the camera?" That was Killian again.
"Ellen Brandt."
"Okay. So, the injections are administered periodically. Addiction will not be tolerated. And those who cannot regulate will be out from the programme."

Tony types again and another video appears. "Once misfits, cripples... You are the next iteration of human evolution. Everybody, before we start... I promise you, looking back at your life, there will be nothing as bitter as the memory of that glorious risk you prudently elected to forego. Today is your glory- Let's begin." Killian speaks and we watch as Brandt's missing arm grows back as she glows red. The other volunteers glow red and scream too. This was all CCTV footage.

"We gotta get out of here! We gotta get out of here! Get her out! Get them out of here!" Killian screams and we watch as one of the volunteers exploads.

"A bomb is not a bomb when it's a misfire. The stuff doesn't always work. Right, pal? It's faulty but you found a buyer, didn't you? Sold it to the Mandarin. Got you, pal." Tony mutters.

"We got him Tony. We got him." Agree as I rub his shoulder.

After we got our answers we said a brief goodbye to Gary and got back in the road. This time Tony drove.

"I'm going to call Harley." I announce as I dial his number in my phone.
"Really, already? Tiny the kid will be fine, we've only been gone a few hours." Tony reminds me.

"I know. He may have an update." I explain innocently. Really I just wanted to check in on the boy but I had to make an excuse.

By the second ring Harley had picked up and I put him on speaker phone.
"Hey Kira!" Harley cheered.
"Hey Harley, how are you?" I ask.

"Good." He replies making me smile.
"Harley tell us what's happening. Give me a full report." I ask.
"Yeah, I'm still eating that candy. Do you want me to keep eating it?" He asks innocently.

"How much have you had?" I ask.
"Two or three bowls."
"Can you still see straight?" Tony asks.
"Sort of."
"That means you're fine. Give me Jarvis. Jarvis, how are we?"

"It's totally fine, sir. I seem to do quite well for a stretch and then at the end of the sentence I say the wrong cranberry. And, sir, you were right. Once I factored in available AIM downlink facilities I was able to pinpoint the Mandarin's broadcast signal." JARVIS informs us.

"What are we talking? Far East, Europe, North Africa, Iran, Pakistan, Syria? Where is it?"
"Actually, sir, it's in Miami."

"Okay, kid, I'm gonna have Kira walk you through rebooting Jarvis's speech drive but not right now."
"Harley, where is he really? Just look on the screen and tell me where it is." I ask Harley.

"Um, it does say Miami, Florida." Harley tells us making us both looked surprised.

Why an Earth would their base be in Miami? I mean a good way to keep the government off your back. They were looking everywhere but right under their noses.