THIRTY THREE ; 4 million

(CHAPTER THIRTY THREE - 4 million )

in real life !

the car ride home was dead silent. karl found out about what happened and decided not to speak on it. alex on the other hand was near tears. he felt like a big bitch for being an emotional asshole but who could blame him?

holly didnt want to tell him about what just happened, instead just walking off and to the car. no one knew what just happened, just assuming holly had kissed the guy.

when they arrived at home, they all got out the car and never said anything.

holly went to her room, quietly shutting the door and breaking down.

alex went to his room and silently cried in his pillow.

karl went and called jimmy, chris and chandler.

the trio was broken.

alex finally got his courage to open the door to see holly laying by her window, looking up at the stars. "hey," he said. his voice was hoarse from the crying and his face felt red and puffy.

"im sorry... im so fucking sorry, alex."

he nodded, sitting next to her. "can i just know what happened, please?"

"matt kissed me," holly chuckled.

"really? i-i thought you kissed him," alex placed his beanie on his legs, leaning his head on hollys lap. he looked up at the blonde girl, smiling.

"hell no."

"you look pretty," he spoke, looking at the girl. it was true. she was absolutely beautiful to him. "i know,"

"cover up your leo, jesus christ."

"okay, unicorn." she joked. alex rolled his eyes with a playful smirk.

alex closed his eyes, smiling. holly gave him a confused look.

"holly?"

"alexis?"

"can you play with my hair?" he yawned, snuggling his head into her stomach. a monotone scoff escaped hollys lips. "you are a simp," she laced her fingers in his hair, scratching the clumps of dandruff off his scalp. (im kidding /j)

"goodnight, babe," he said.

"goodnight?"

"you responded! yes!" alex cheered,

"oh my god.."

"oh.. honk," karl whispered to himself as he saw holly and alex cuddling. he giggled quietly as he closed the door.

alexs eyes fluttered open. he groaned at the light flashing in his eyes. he checked the clock that was far across the room, two pm, it read.

"holly," alex whispered.

"what." she replied groggily. alex chuckled at her voice, sitting up from the position he slept in all night. "its two pm and we havent ate anything,"

"your point?"

"we havent ate anything," he said again, slower

"your point?" holly spoke with a sarcastic tone in her voice. alex sighed at her voice, pulling her out of bed and downstairs.