Official. Drama.

Harry and I swapped rooms with Frankie because she wasn't comfortable living in her villa anymore.

"Seriously, guys, thanks for swapping with me." She thanked us for the millionth time as we sat on what was now her bed.

"No, you're welcome." I smiled.

Liv then walked in. "This looks cosy."

"Hello!" Harry pulled me onto his lap so there was space for Liv to sit with us.

"What is going on in here?"

"Swapping beds." Frankie reminded her.

"Yeah. Bed swapping, you know." I smiled.

"No, it'll be weird, actually, without you two." Liv told us.

"I'm looking forward to moving actually with you guys." Frankie stated.

"It'll be fun." Liv agreed.

"Like, it was just not nice being around Sam and Mimi and all that drama."

"I do feel quite sorry for Mimi." I commented.

Harry nodded in agreement. "Like, she has been, like we've all said, out here, enjoying like a holiday romance and at the end of the day Sam and stuff were on a break. Like, she's gone and done whatever she's done and he's done whatever he's done. They need to get over it and move on."

"Well, no, they set rules." Frankie reminded him.

"You can't really set rules when you're on a break." Harry stated.

"Well, don't set them if you're not gonna stick to them." Frankie said.

"Don't go on a break." I commented.

"Well, say it to those two." Harry chuckled slightly.

"No, but as in, but also, in all seriousness and fairness, though, I was, weirdly, getting on with Mimi as well, like, the three of us all were." Liv gestured between herself, Frankie and I. "But you were right, you know what you were saying earlier, that no one kind of realised..."

Frankie carried on Liv's train of thought. "It became more real and, like, obviously, seeing Tiff so upset on the boat, like, it..."

"Well, hopefully the doesn't come between us four anyway." I smiled again. "I think we should go to this beach club tomorrow."

Harry nodded again. "A few of us will be going, and we can just have a good time."

"Party!" Frankie danced in her place for a moment.

Harry and I went back to our new room and just cuddled and watched a movie.

"So what happened with Emily at the Spanish party?" I sat up properly and faced him.

"She basically blamed everything on me, like all her problems with Frankie and everything. Said that you were a bitch and that she was going home because of Frankie and I."

"She called me a bitch? That's a fucking joke. I was perfectly nice until she started to be a bitch but even then I was still pretty fucking nice considering everything she said."

"Just ignore it. Like, don't give her a second thought. The whole thing isn't worth a fucking thing. Come here."

I moved over and he kissed me.

After a while, we got ready and headed down to the beach club where Alex was DJing. Of course, Harry picked my outfit again.

 Of course, Harry picked my outfit again