37. Enrollment

Meixiang's team went back to their inn and had a peaceful night. But this is not the case with the main branch of Vian Din Pavilion.

Meixiang was reported to the higher ups of the pavilion and accumulated information about her.

The little girl is called Meixiang who sell the spiritual water that was obtain by her and her team from Neiron Mountain.

This Meixiang bought tonight's ninth level dark magic attribute warlock that she easily tamed.

Even before earning the profit from the spiritual water, the little girl bids for the Bionette Black Panther and paid it with a waiver of ten million tael signed by the Princess Wei Manran of the Wei Kingdom.

They then connected her to the story happened at the south plaza yesterday. The little girl is also the young miss in the report who picked the Moon of the Sea in a stone betting and earn ten million waiver from a princess of a powerful grade A kingdom at the same time.

They naturally know this story as they have eyes and ears in the entire Central. They have the plan to buy the Moon of the Sea from the little girl at first but hesitated with young miss' unknown backer. Now, knowing the young miss have such ability, they hesitated once again. They can only send a letter to their owner and wait for his instructions. They didn't even send people to follow the young miss in secret avoiding to offend her.

At a luxurious inn somewhere, Meixiang who is counting her profit that night didn't know the commotion she brought.

39 million profit from selling ten droplets of spiritual water.

Buying ninth grade peak level warlock with dark magic attribute and disposing the ten million waiver of the princess of Wei Kingdom at the same time.

A beautiful little brother with mesmerizing purple eyes with Zenioh Constitution.

Lastly, a fire of heaven and earth.

The latter is earned inside Gan Junjie's body. At first, Meixiang didn't notice it's existence until her light magic expanded on Gan Junjie's body. She simply remove it and threw it inside the sacred book without being notice.

This fire is also the reason a low level light magician can't heal Gan Junjie's poison. It's because this powerful fire intervenes.

This fire is called fire of heaven and earth because it was developed by the nature itself. This fire is indeed powerful although the fire Meixiang found inside Gan Junjie's body is not yet fully developed, it's still created by nature himself naturally it's powerful.

Removing the fire from Gan Junjie's body is also good for him. This fire can kill him if not removed. This is with no benefit with him but not with Meixiang. With Meixiang's knowledge and ability, she can make this fire under someone's control. She thought of giving it to her Brother Ling at first so he would have his own fire to concoct and protect himself but with Little Fai's appearance, the first plan is abolished. A strong physique with Zenioh Constitution adding the fire of heaven and earth, her little brother would be omnipotent. Plus if the fire is given to Tian Ling, he can't make the fire powerful than it's current state as he can't cultivate himself.

Not only Meixiang is the happiest that night but also a certain powerful patriarch.

When Meixiang brought Han Mu inside the sacred book, before Han Mu enjoyed the facilities, Shi Jinhai already pass his secretarial job to the pitiful warlock. Meixiang didn't mind. That night, she cultivated her light magic so he can have the ability to heal her Uncle Jinhai's past injury.

Days goes on. Meixiang and the others didn't leave their room. They cultivate and train. Meixiang nourished Little Fai's body with spiritual water and medicinal bath to remove his impurities.